Joe Rogan's greatest quote of all time!!

Mercsho

"He's getting molested."

Rogan on Kongo beating up Buentello in the 2nd round.

I almost died laughing

The UFC needs a new announcer, that is very disrespectful to a fighter. Joe needs to step into the cage and get molested one good time.

The UFC needs a new announcer' date=' that is very disrespectful to a fighter. Joe needs to step into the cage and get molested one good time.[/quote']

Mnah.

He's a CO LOR COM MEN TA TOR.

But seriously, per the definition of th word "molest":

Main Entry: mo?lest

Pronunciation: \mə-ˈlest\

Function: transitive verb

Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French molester, from Latin molestare, from molestus burdensome, annoying; akin to Latin moles mass

Date: 14th century

1 : to annoy, disturb, or persecute especially with hostile intent or injurious effect

2 : to make annoying sexual advances to; especially : to force physical and usually sexual contact on

? mo?les?ta?tion \ˌmō-ˌles-ˈtā-shən, ˌm?-, -ləs-\ noun

? mo?lest?er \mə-ˈles-tər\ noun

So according to Merriam Webster, Joe was correct in his use of the word "Molest" as Kongo was certainly landing some shots with hostile intent and injurious effect. Buentello definitely seemed annoyed and disturbed.

get yer mind outta the gutter! :-)

I don't know why so many people whine about Joe and Mike. You can always turn the volume off if you want to just watch the fights.

I find them pretty funny myself annoying or not some classic moments would be missed without them.

+1. Joe & Goldberg are also pillars of UFC succees. I mean who could not love that Oooooouuuuurrrrrrrr Tale of the Tape before he gives the moment to Bruce Buffer.

BTW, you kids must stop whining about Joe & Mike, your idol Bas Rutten will never come to UFC so deal with it.

Mike: michael jordan-ess are the grappling skills of travis lutter

Joe: no they arent

Mike: not that good?

Joe:no not even close

haahaha classic and also

Mike:The dean of mean, kind of a funny nickname, i mean it only works because of his last name. if his last name was johnson or something that name wouldnt work out.

Joe: thanks for pointing that out

I like Joe but when it comes to one liners "The Voice" Michael Schiavello is king.

"He could beat the sun in a staring contest." - Schiavello commenting on Badr Hari.

Schiavello is kind of annoying imo...people used to bag on rogan for his excitablity, during the last XFC event, i thought Schiavello was gonna lose his mind...

Archived