Night of Cuts? (Fight Spoiler)

Duckzee

After James Irvin lost it started off the night pretty mediocre.

Then a promised 'knockout' turned out to be Cheick Kongo grinding Beuntello to the point where he submitted due to elbows to the thighs.

If I was Dana White, I would be pretty pissed and be cutting guys everywhere.

Then a promised 'knockout' turned out to be Cheick Kongo grinding Beuntello to the point where he submitted due to elbows to the thighs.

If I was Dana White' date=' I would be pretty pissed and be cutting guys everywhere.[/quote']

abso fukn lutely, it was a farce (even vera was smiling his **** off!! ive never seen sum1 so happy to have quit a fight!!) still they cant always be amazing cards!! JDS and doomsday were the standouts!!!

Then a promised 'knockout' turned out to be Cheick Kongo grinding Buentello to the point where he submitted due to elbows to the thighs.

If I was Dana White' date=' I would be pretty pissed and be cutting guys everywhere.[/quote']

Kongo put on a Roy Nelson on Buentello by laying on Buentello and praying on him by throwing elbows to Buentello's thighs.

No wonder this card was free.

Gonzaga also just went in there underestimating JDS, not protecting his head and blocking JDS's punch.

Only really good fights were Sakara and Vera vs Jones. Wow, Jones is definitely a threat to Anderson. I'm convinced now.

Kongo put on a Roy Nelson on Buentello by laying on Buentello and praying on him by throwing elbows to Buentello's thighs.

No wonder this card was free.

Gonzaga also just went in there underestimating JDS' date=' not protecting his head and blocking JDS's punch.

Only really good fights were Sakara and Vera vs Jones. Wow, Jones is definitely a threat to Anderson. I'm convinced now.[/quote']

a threat to machida u mean

Archived