Buentello vs Rothwell dream fight

mattkahnke

Ok this fight would probably be one of the best fights to ever happen in MMA history... i mean look at Buentello a morbidly obese individual who striking equals that of a 8 year old with down syndrome... Then look at Rothwell a feared professional eater with a belly that rivals even roy nelson with the well rounded skills of a tank abbot.. in all seriousness this would be one of most hilarious fights ever and would go down in mma history i mean come on two obese retards with 0 ability to do anything fighting eachother? let me hear your thoughts

i wholeherartedly disagree i belive these two are some of the best p4p fighters in the ufc. i think buentello's ground game poses a threat to brock lesnar and rothwell's stand up is comparable to an anderson silva.

:) I agree. I predicted Buentello would beat Kongo via flying gogoplata but that dislocated finger messed with Paul's psyche.

i wholeherartedly disagree i belive these two are some of the best p4p fighters in the ufc. i think buentello's ground game poses a threat to brock lesnar and rothwell's stand up is comparable to an anderson silva.

o my god you are one of the most stupid people, please tell me you are joking!

Ok this fight would probably be one of the best fights to ever happen in MMA history... i mean look at Buentello a morbidly obese individual who striking equals that of a 8 year old with down syndrome... Then look at Rothwell a feared professional eater with a belly that rivals even roy nelson with the well rounded skills of a tank abbot.. in all seriousness this would be one of most hilarious fights ever and would go down in mma history i mean come on two obese retards with 0 ability to do anything fighting eachother? let me hear your thoughts

Its the last fight I'd ever want to watch!!

Buentello is one of the forums most popular fighters and is an active forum member himself. You are all being very disrepectful

Who cares i have my own opinion i cant get banned for stating an obvious fact i mean the guy is overweight and frankly a joke in the hw division i mean even joe rogan himself said "hes getting molested" so uhhh its not just me

Who cares i have my own opinion i cant get banned for stating an obvious fact i mean the guy is overweight and frankly a joke in the hw division i mean even joe rogan himself said "hes getting molested" so uhhh its not just me

haha i was looking for a link but couldnt find one this is what he actually said

"Paul could take this all night long, it just depends on whether or not will let him... Hes getting molested"

Archived