This month's news: GSP has holes in his stand up

towhatend

I honestly hope gsp gets knocked the ****ed out cant stand him, talks about how great he is why doesnt he move up in weight class i want him to be challenged by someone in middleweight doesnt have to be silva just some one who can give him sum go how about gsp vs franklin or gsp vs nate the great just some one who cant be taken down by him bj moved up why cant gsp move up there is no competition in welterweight move his **** up

I honestly hope gsp gets knocked the ****ed out cant stand him' date=' talks about how great he is why doesnt he move up in weight class i want him to be challenged by someone in middleweight doesnt have to be silva just some one who can give him sum go how about gsp vs franklin or gsp vs nate the great just some one who cant be taken down by him bj moved up why cant gsp move up there is no competition in welterweight move his **** up[/quote']

wrong thread buddy.

Guess what? Next month Anderson Silva will have holes in his ground game! What do you anticipate the 112 hype will say?

I hear ya buddy, but what else can the ufc do to sell ppv's. If you don't make it at least appear as if the champs can be beaten then the draw won't pay Dana & co.

I honestly hope gsp gets knocked the ****ed out cant stand him' date=' talks about how great he is why doesnt he move up in weight class i want him to be challenged by someone in middleweight doesnt have to be silva just some one who can give him sum go how about gsp vs franklin or gsp vs nate the great just some one who cant be taken down by him bj moved up why cant gsp move up there is no competition in welterweight move his **** up[/quote']

troll

100% agree

Silva's ground game good' date=' Maia's ground game purrrrrrfect.[/quote']

who cares about the ground game look what happen to Maia when he fought Nate the great....yeh i was really impressed by his ground game...sshh the only ground game Maia had was when nate dropped his tooth pick as*s to the ground with a good shot straight in the face.....This guy maia is no Henderson so he wont be able to take anderson Down and he definitley has no chance standing up i mean nate cleaned his clock last fight so the only chance damian has is that if Silva some how gets DQ'd for an illegal blow....

who cares about the ground game look what happen to Maia when he fought Nate the great....yeh i was really impressed by his ground game...sshh the only ground game Maia had was when nate dropped his tooth pick as*s to the ground with a good shot straight in the face.....This guy maia is no Henderson so he wont be able to take anderson Down and he definitley has no chance standing up i mean nate cleaned his clock last fight so the only chance damian has is that if Silva some how gets DQ'd for an illegal blow....

Dude, we aren't talking about who will win, but more how the UFC Hype train will roll.

It's still relatively early in GSP's career. He wants to stay around for a while. Just enjoy his dominance, don't rush the jump up in weight.

Maia is also quite talented at judo' date=' it's not that he can't take Silva down..it's the question of whether he can close the distance without getting his bell rung severely.[/quote']

I hope Maia makes a fight out of it. I'll be rooting for him to submit Silva.

I hope Maia makes a fight out of it. I'll be rooting for him to submit Silva.

Me too, I've been watching Maia since his first fight and he's improved a lot, aside from the Nate set-back. Every great fighter needs a moment like that, though. (GSP/Serra, Silva/Chonan)

Maia is no joke but like you said I don't see him with very much chance of winning against Silva. At least he was man enough to take the fight! Maia ground game is amazing but I think the only way to beat Silva THESE days is by beating him at his own game in the stand up. I haven't seen anybody that is capable of doing this yet but I like watching MMA and one day maybe we'll see someone that would be good enough to stand with Silva. Either way Silva is the best all around fighter I've seen in the UFC. If someone is strong enough to take him down(Dan Henderson, Nate, and Lutter), he always finds a way to keep control of them in his guard or he always finds a way to finish them off. Amazing; that's all I can say about his clinch game and his stand up! By the way, of course they're going to hype the fight up by talking about how good Maia is on the ground and how Silva's last loss was by sub.

Bj has no takedown defence...

LOL!!

No kidding, eh?

The hype for that fight will focus on Edgar being an 'outstanding' wrestler. They'll say that he's got the right skills and gameplan to defeat BJ Penn, then they'll say that BJ is susceptible to being taken down. Throw in a few highlights of GSP having his way with Penn, and people will start to believe that Edgar has a chance :P

U should show some respect , this fighter are all dedicate there life to Martial Art and now they fight to entertain us .

They deserve ur respect sir . U discredit there skill .

Hardy talks about how good he is......... why doesn't he move up to middleweight?

Archived