Anybody Else Having Issues?

krismartin68

Is anybody else having issues getting the online showing of the fight to work? I've tried pretty much everything to get this stupid thing to work. I have firefox and IE and have tried to use both to stream the video, I also know for a fact that I have silverlight cause I went to their site and checked. I also have both the 600k and the 300k and still no luck. I mean already had to pay for a free fight and now the stupid player doesn't work, what the hell? Oh and their support section is oh so helpful "If you have any questions or problems, please use the question icon in the upper left corner of the player." what the eff am I supposed to do if your retarded player won't load you AHOLES!? Anyways if anybody knows of anything else I haven't tried please help me out. Thanks

Is anybody else having issues getting the online showing of the fight to work? I've tried pretty much everything to get this stupid thing to work. I have firefox and IE and have tried to use both to stream the video' date=' I also know for a fact that I have silverlight cause I went to their site and checked. I also have both the 600k and the 300k and still no luck. I mean already had to pay for a free fight and now the stupid player doesn't work, what the hell? Oh and their support section is oh so helpful "If you have any questions or problems, please use the question icon in the upper left corner of the player." what the eff am I supposed to do if your retarded player won't load you AHOLES!? Anyways if anybody knows of anything else I haven't tried please help me out. Thanks[/quote']

at the end of every event there are people with your same problem dude why are people still buying the fights online ....

at the end of every event there are people with your same problem dude why are people still buying the fights online ....

I wouldn't have normally, but I have to work tonight so I can't really go out to watch it, and I don't have versus so I didn't really have any other option so I guess I'm beat.

Archived