JDS again with a great KO

PantieDropper17

i can see cain vs jds pretty soon with first rd KO against top ranked opponents. I hope Mir vs carwin is a first rd ko that way they can fight brock sooner. If not give cain/jds a title shot against brock in the meantime while mir/carwin fight

its gonna take someone wih a great chin to be able to weather JDS.. if you stand and just throw your gonna be in trouble .. he loves that type of fight.. i would like to see carwin fight him. i think he has a pretty good chin and he has the hands to throw with him too.. rather see these matchups but oh well hopefully they will still happen in the future

JDS vs. Carwin

Mir vs. Cain

Gonzaga vs. Yvel

Brock vs. winner of JDS/Carwin

Loser of JDS/Carwin vs. Winner of Mir/Cain

Loser of Mir/Cain vs. winner of Gonzaga/Yvel

Loser of Yvel/Gonzaga vs. Cro Cop

jds vs cain for the interim not mir vs carwin..

i agree with this, but it leaves out carwin. Cuz he had the first title shot. Mir should be on the back burner. He lost in devastating fashion to brock. So carwin/cain/JDS should get first shot against brock.

its gonna take someone wih a great chin to be able to weather JDS.. if you stand and just throw your gonna be in trouble .. he loves that type of fight.. i would like to see carwin fight him. i think he has a pretty good chin and he has the hands to throw with him too.. rather see these matchups but oh well hopefully they will still happen in the future

JDS vs. Carwin

Mir vs. Cain

Gonzaga vs. Yvel

i like ur sig. But i think carwin should still get the first shot. JDS is looking great. Same with cain. Damn the HW division is stack and exciting!

give him mir/carwin loser or even cain if hes willing to fight again before a title shot. and bader vs. jones would be a good matchup' date=' then start giving them big names.[/quote']

I don't think Bader would be a good fight for Jones. Jones moves wayyy to well for bader to hit him with his heavy hands. Both are good wrestlers, but Bader couldn't dominate Jardine with his wrestling, so I know he wouldn't dominate Jones. He stands a puchers chance, but I don't think Bader is better than Vera. Styles make fights, and this would be a disaster for Bader. (Think Hamil fight with a guy that has heavier hands).

give him mir/carwin loser or even cain if hes willing to fight again before a title shot. and bader vs. jones would be a good matchup' date=' then start giving them big names.[/quote']

I don't agree with the Bader/Jones matchup. Bader isn't ready for him, and Jones is ready for higher competition. I say give him the loser of Rashad/Rampage.

JDS vs. Carwin

Mir vs. Cain

Gonzaga vs. Yvel

Carwin was rocked by Gonzaga, I don't think his chin can stand up against Dos Santos.

I think that JDS should fight against Cain first, then a title shot thereafter. I don't know why Mir was given Carwin as an opponent, as he beat Kongo, who isn't even an elite fighter. I think that Mir needs to continue to deserve a shot at the title. If he loses, he really need to be considered only in the top 10, and not the top 5.

JDS and Cain deserve a title shot more.

I think that JDS should fight against Cain first' date=' then a title shot thereafter. I don't know why Mir was given Carwin as an opponent, as he beat Kongo, who isn't even an elite fighter. I think that Mir needs to continue to deserve a shot at the title. If he loses, he really need to be considered only in the top 10, and not the top 5.

JDS and Cain deserve a title shot more.[/quote']

+1

Get Mir the **** out of the title picture:)

Carwin was rocked by Gonzaga' date=' I don't think his chin can stand up against Dos Santos.[/quote']

no he didnt .. he caught him twice and carwin took them well.. i think carwin and brock are the only two to be able to not get ktfo'd

a good match up would have been JDS vs. Carwin

Archived