Jones vs moussasi

raffy_handsome

Both at very young age of 22-24. Jones and Moussasi is on the way to be the next LHW Superstar. Both at the start of their prime and already have beaten tested opponenets. This rivalry (Even will not happen since Gegard is not yet in the UFC) will be the most talked about after the Brock/Fedor dispute. Machida and Shogun is not at the same age bracket with Moussasi so Jones is the fittest to go along him in the next couple of years.

In case they meet, I pick Jones by 2nd rd TKO.

Make you pick this early.

Both at very young age of 22-24. Jones and Moussasi is on the way to be the next HW Superstar. Both at the start of their prime and already have beaten tested opponenets. This rivalry (Even will not happen since Gegard is not yet in the UFC) will be the most talked about after the Brock/Fedor dispute. Machida and Shogun is not at the same age bracket with Moussasi so Jones is the fittest to go along him in the next couple of years.

In case they meet' date=' I pick Jones by 2nd rd TKO.

Make you pick this early.[/quote']

Jones is training with GSP and greg jackso, if mousasi came to the UFC I think he'd join them too unless he stayed and trained in Holland.

but def an exciting fight.

Both at very young age of 22-24. Jones and Moussasi is on the way to be the next HW Superstar. Both at the start of their prime and already have beaten tested opponenets. This rivalry (Even will not happen since Gegard is not yet in the UFC) will be the most talked about after the Brock/Fedor dispute. Machida and Shogun is not at the same age bracket with Moussasi so Jones is the fittest to go along him in the next couple of years.

In case they meet' date=' I pick Jones by 2nd rd TKO.

Make you pick this early.[/quote']

Sorry dude but Mousassi and Jones are both LHW's. This post reads like you ate a bag of coffee beans.

lol @ the Mousasi ****s...literally. Who did he fight so far? the best opponent he ever fought was Babalu and you all see Mousasi as a prodigy.

Mousasi is a great fighter, he would be great for the UFC LHW division, I love Liddell, but Mousasi heart didn;t rise a beat in the few seconds it took to beat hiim, where as when our loved Iceman beat him twice, it was the greatest ever, you can't have it both ways.

So don't be a D***. but I hear ****s can smell their own, so who;s your main squeeze

Mousasi is a great fighter' date=' he would be great for the UFC LHW division, I love Liddell, but Mousasi heart didn;t rise a beat in the few seconds it took to beat hiim, where as when our loved Iceman beat him twice, it was the greatest ever, you can't have it both ways.

So don't be a D***. but I hear ****s can smell their own, so who;s your main squeeze[/quote']

Oh yea, like you got facts to prove it? because I gave you facts didn't I?

Don't get me wrong though, he probably would be great for the LHW division but the fact that people think he could beat jj easily is just plain ridiculous.

I am a big fan of Mousassi and Bones Jones. It really is a tuff call. Jones has that 84.5" reach that really is a huge advantage over any other LHW.

With bones being in the UFC and Mousassi in SF, Bones will definitely fight way higher competition. So, down the road Bones could end up being the better fighter. Mousassi needs to make the move to the UFC to fight the best.

well' date=' no his record is not quite sure but i know its not 1-0[/quote']

that's the best Mousasi fans can come up with?

If you don't even know what his record is, then why try and argue with me? you're pretty much just like the other Mousasi fans; barely know what they're writing about.

ROFL defend your statement.

To be the BEST you have to fight the BEST and that does not mean anything to you guys.

When did I say anybody was the best? Point it out to me, please.

All I said was saying Bonnar is better than Jacare for instance, is a very stupid or ignorant statement. You pick which.

When did I say anybody was the best? Point it out to me' date=' please.

All I said was saying Bonnar is better than Jacare for instance, is a very stupid or ignorant statement. You pick which.[/quote']

When I wrote 'to be the best you have to fight the best,' that was directed to all Mousasi nut huggers. Sry for not mentioning it.

Now, I asked you to defend your statement and you don't, well....that says something doesn't it?

When I wrote 'to be the best you have to fight the best' date='' that was directed to all Mousasi nut huggers. Sry for not mentioning it.

Now, I asked you to defend your statement and you don't, well....that says something doesn't it?[/quote']

Defend what? The only thing directed towards you was...

And to say Bonnar is better than Manhoef' date=' Jacare etc. is stupid.[/quote']

So how is it I said Mousasi was the best? Quit putting words in my mouth and assuming you know what my argument was.

sigh you really have some problems don't you?

When I wrote 'to be the best you have to fight the best' date='' that was directed to all Mousasi nut huggers. Sry for not mentioning it.

Now, I asked you to defend your statement and you don't, well....that says something doesn't it?[/quote']

NOw that, was towards "MOUSASI NUT HUGGERS" did I call YOU a nut hugger? no I did not. Quit trying to act stupid.

Mousasi without a doubt.

And to say Bonnar is better than Manhoef' date=' Jacare etc. is stupid[/u'].

THAT'S what i want you to defend, again, quit trying to act stupid. It either seems like you are trying to evade it or you just lack reading skills.

sigh you really have some problems don't you?

NOw that' date=' was towards [b']"MOUSASI NUT HUGGERS"[/b] did I call YOU a nut hugger? no I did not. Quit trying to act stupid.

THAT'S what i want you to defend, again, quit trying to act stupid, you know what i'm talkin about or you lack reading skills.

Nobody is trying to act stupid, scout. Ease up and pull the stick out of your culo.

Bonnar: 2-5 in his last 7. Lost to Mark Coleman FFS.

Ronoldo Souza: 6-1 in his last 7. Trains at Blackhouse, striking under Anderson Silva. Won 15 BJJ championships.

There's backing that statement up. Now ease up on the **** talk and hit google and educate yourself before making such blind and ignorant statements.

I'm out. later, tiger. Hope you don't act like that in public.

Nobody is trying to act stupid' date=' scout. Ease up and pull the stick out of your culo.

Bonnar: 2-5 in his last 7. Lost to Mark Coleman FFS.

Ronoldo Souza: 6-1 in his last 7. Trains at Blackhouse, striking under Anderson Silva. Won 15 BJJ championships.

There's backing that statement up. Now ease up on the **** talk and hit google and educate yourself before making such blind and ignorant statements.

I'm out. later, tiger. Hope you don't act like that in public.[/quote']

So you're trying to compare the wins between those two? how about the quality of fighters they both have faced? Jacara has Miller, who else?

Ease up? I'm having a laugh while I'm writing this, idk what you're talking about. I used caps, bold letters, etc because how else were you going to understand? maybe i'll write it in spanish next time just for you buddy.

Archived