Dos Santos Vs. Gonzaga, Your Thoughts?

CAV

Dos Santos is good but Velasquez is not in danger at all. Cain is superior.

yes when you walk into the octagon with JDS your in big danger .. cain is a great fighter but he has been caught before and i truly dont think he can keep it together if he gets popped by JDS... JDS would have to worry about cains wrestling but i see a hard shot landing and ending that too .. in fact im gonna call that on the rest of his fights till he gets to brock ... brock is a beats and i think he has the speed and strength to get in and shoot on JDS and keep him tied up on the ground

what else do you think brock has been doing all this time ..he's been boxing ALLOT !!!

JDS has always impressed me, jon jones did well but i think JDS will go further than him, His power is Crazy and Whoever said Cain Is not in danger forgot the fight Always starts on the feet meaning JDS will always have a starting advantage

what else do you think brock has been doing all this time ..he's been boxing ALLOT !!!

and yet still puches like a guy who has never even been in a bar or street fight. Push punches, Carwin knows how to punch! anyway who ever made that match for JDS, I thought he should have been fighting Kongo, both great strikers, until i saw Kongo keep shooing. After what MIr did to him, you would think he would be afraid to even look at the canvas.

Whoever said Cain Is not in danger forgot the fight Always starts on the feet meaning JDS will always have a starting advantage

Yea it does.. And cain doesn't mind that..Cain is just as good at striking as JDS.. JDS is fast but so is cain..and cain mixes it up a lot better with kicks and punches and levels.. And he's proven that he can take bigger opponents down and control them

and yet still puches like a guy who has never even been in a bar or street fight. Push punches' date=' Carwin knows how to punch! anyway who ever made that match for JDS, I thought he should have been fighting Kongo, both great strikers, until i saw Kongo keep shooing. After what MIr did to him, you would think he would be afraid to even look at the canvas.[/quote']

you havent seen him punch since july of 2009 .. he will be a completely different fighter on his feet you can believe that

Archived