Anyone tired of seeing the same damn threads over and over?

MMafan89

I swear' date=' as soon as the fight finished, i think i saw like 10 Jon Jones threads, 8 JDS and so on. Seriously, if you see threads with the same topic you are planning to mention then just post there! most of these threads barely include one sentence.[/quote']

I am with you brother.

I swear' date=' as soon as the fight finished, i think i saw like 10 Jon Jones threads, 8 JDS and so on. Seriously, if you see threads with the same topic you are planning to mention then just post there! most of these threads barely include one sentence.[/quote']

i liked the sticky idea right after an event

Mods can (and will) but it takes time. We merge a lot of threads that are on the same topic' date=' once the rush is over.

I do agree that if there is a thread already, maybe post in it. Makes everyone's experience alittle better.[/quote']

I think a sticky thread made by you guys would help a lot.

because most people don't troll. they just click forums and write what is on there mind' date=' rather than spending ages using the broken search, trying to find a thread you like, trying to bring it back to life etc[/quote']

lol do you really need to use the search option to find JDS and JJ related threads? just look at the main page.

Also, I registered back in Jan. and this is my first thread ever, why? because anything I want to write about is literally on the front page.

Archived