Bandwagon jumping and Shane Carwin

InvisibleControl

So when Cain knocked out Nog everyone finally started acknowledging his talent. And now the star of tonight is obviously Dos Santos. Pushing people's opinions of Carwin down a little. It seems that whenever someone wins everyone jumps on the bandwagon of riding their ****. Haha. So everyone is doubting Carwin but just watch what will happen when he KO's Mir next Saturday. You will see threads just like now saying how good he is and matching him up against everyone. Right? :P

Just watch!

I really hope Carwin plans to make it stand up war with Mir and can nullify any of Mirs take downs if he goes for any. I believe he'll win if it stays standing, I'm sure he could pull a Brock on Mir if does go down, but I still see that as being too risky unless it is up against the cage.

I'd like to see Carwin beat Mir and win the title from Lesnar. We need more people like Carwin. He barely talks trash if ever and see like a humble champ to have. Mir and Lesnar can go b*tch somewhere else, no one needs their attitudes and trash talk, they are destroying the sport and making me stop wanting to go to my training.

Carwin and JDS ftw.

I'm kinda worried about when JDS and Cain fight...how many innocent fans will be killed in the devistating bandwagon crash? Imagine the titanic' date=' but instead of hitting an iceberg, it hit another titanic.[/quote']

TBH I can't wait it'll be fun to watch the forums, heck even the fight should be good!

I'd like to see Carwin beat Mir and win the title from Lesnar. We need more people like Carwin. He barely talks trash if ever and see like a humble champ to have. Mir and Lesnar can go b*tch somewhere else' date=' no one needs their attitudes and trash talk, they are destroying the sport and making me stop wanting to go to my training.

Carwin and JDS ftw.[/quote']

He barely talks trash because he barely fights!!

I am not on a bandwagon, I like Carwin a lot and hope he destoys Mir.

Either way Brock will wreck either one.

Archived