Boring new blood with crappy attitudes.

Shotslam

The old guard is going to start going away very soon. Tito can't hack it anymore. Couture's almost there. Griff's my boy, but I don't see him doing a lot anymore, either. Jardine's been not looking so well lately. But the new blood to me are either boring to watch, attitude stricken and disrespectful, or they say (A.Johnson) or have tattoos of (Cain) racist things. I like Bader, but nobody from TUF:Heavyweights is doing a thing for me. Dana may wish to screen his future fighters a scoshe better. Because at this point with most fights, I really don't care who wins. Nobody new's really worth watching. (Excepting Carwin/Bader/JDS)

The old guard is going to start going away very soon. Tito can't hack it anymore. Couture's almost there. Griff's my boy' date=' but I don't see him doing a lot anymore, either. Jardine's been not looking so well lately. But the new blood to me are either boring to watch, attitude stricken and disrespectful, or they say (A.Johnson) or have tattoos of (Cain) racist things. I like Bader, but nobody from TUF:Heavyweights is doing a thing for me. Dana may wish to screen his future fighters a scoshe better. Because at this point with most fights, I really don't care who wins. Nobody new's really worth watching. (Excepting Carwin/Bader/JDS)[/quote']

So you admit that you have a problem with Cain bc of his Brown Pride Tattoo? So in reality who is the one who is racist? I agree with you on Tito...Tito can't hack it anymore...TUF: Heavyweights was the worst Ultimate Fighter...None of those guys even deserved a contract. Also Jardine has always been bad...he just gets lucky once and a while. The new blood is exciting to watch...you are ****ing high on meth if you think otherwise...Cain Velasquez is a beast....rumble johnson is a force....JDS has great KO Power.

The old guard is going to start going away very soon. Tito can't hack it anymore. Couture's almost there. Griff's my boy' date=' but I don't see him doing a lot anymore, either. Jardine's been not looking so well lately. But the new blood to me are either boring to watch, attitude stricken and disrespectful, or they say (A.Johnson) or have tattoos of (Cain) racist things. I like Bader, but nobody from TUF:Heavyweights is doing a thing for me. Dana may wish to screen his future fighters a scoshe better. Because at this point with most fights, I really don't care who wins. Nobody new's really worth watching. (Excepting Carwin/Bader/JDS)[/quote']

Seriously?? I don't understand...I really don't know what to say. There are SOME boring fighters...seems like all your favorites are losing and your mad...

I'm with Santa.....the new blood in the UFC looks promising as hell, and I'm one of the biggest critics around.

As of right now, Dos Santos, Velasquez and Bones are three of my biggest draws for MMA as a whole.

If you judge the excitement or entertainment of a fighter on his own beliefs, I feel sorry for you. I couldn't care less if Cain Velasquez said he wanted all white people to die. I'd still be jacked to watch him fight. Jeff Monson might not be the type of guy I'd hang out with, or share beliefs with - but I friggin love watching him fight.

It's funny how people don't really appreciate fighting - they utilize it as a vicarious outlet for social commentary.

Seriously?? I don't understand...I really don't know what to say. There are SOME boring fighters...seems like all your favorites are losing and your mad...

Hey, I said I liked JDS. I'm not mad that they're losing. Come on, dude, we all know every fighter's gotta go sometime. Fact of life. But most of their attitudes suck, and they just don't make we want to spend that 45 dollars like the old guard used to.

Hey' date=' I said I liked JDS. I'm not mad that they're losing. Come on, dude, we all know every fighter's gotta go sometime. Fact of life. But most of their attitudes suck, and they just don't make we want to spend that 45 dollars like the old guard used to.[/quote']

How so...they are pretty humble fighters? An example of a ****ty attitude would be someone who *****es when they lose.

I'm with Santa.....the new blood in the UFC looks promising as hell' date=' and I'm one of the biggest critics around.

As of right now, Dos Santos, Velasquez and Bones are three of my biggest draws for MMA as a whole.

If you judge the excitement or entertainment of a fighter on his own beliefs, I feel sorry for you. I couldn't care less if Cain Velasquez said he wanted all white people to die. I'd still be jacked to watch him fight. Jeff Monson might not be the type of guy I'd hang out with, or share beliefs with - but I friggin love watching him fight.

It's funny how people don't really appreciate fighting - they utilize it as a vicarious outlet for social commentary.[/quote']

hahaha Jeff Monson and sharing beliefs...thats great. He is an awesome fighter though...except for when he is fighting 7 foot dudes like Sylvia.

Hey' date=' I said I liked JDS. I'm not mad that they're losing. Come on, dude, we all know every fighter's gotta go sometime. Fact of life. But most of their attitudes suck, and they just don't make we want to spend that 45 dollars like the old guard used to.[/quote']

I guess the UFC just lost one PPV customer then...

How so...they are pretty humble fighters? An example of a ****ty attitude would be someone who *****es when they lose.

Yeah Jones and Junior seem to be two of the most humble, respectful guys I've seen in some time.

I find the class fighters show now, is hands and feet above what it was 5-10 years ago.

Yeah Jones and Junior seem to be two of the most humble' date=' respectful guys I've seen in some time.

I find the class fighters show now, is hands and feet above what it was 5-10 years ago.[/quote']

Absolutely. This sport has come a loooong way in the respectability department since the Frank Shamrock/ Tito Ortiz days.

The real shame of it all is guys like that were actually ggod guys with the right competitors attitude outside the octagon, but they felt it necessary to act like tools to sell product inside.

The TUF season with Tito and Ken totally changed my opinion on Tito, he really showed some manhood and a great personal attitude and dedication during that show, while Ken showed himself as the over ego inflated tool he is. Unfortunately that only lasted til his next interview and in ring performances when Tito reverted back to the jagoff he has always been.

I love the newer crop of fighters coming up in MMA. Most have great attitudes and would make awesome ambassadors for this sport. Sure there are the few standout jerks, but most of the new breed are really good men as well as athletes.

One thing people need to remeber it is an ever evolving sport. So its not as easy to want to watch and look at the details it takes to be great. It was easy back at ufc 1 to get hyped for a guy gettting his tooth kick out of his mouth. You have to truely love combative sports to be satisfied watching two guys roll on the ground for 15mins doing beautiful transitions and reversals , followed by more sweeps and escapes. Its not the instant excitement of watching a guy get KOed, but i still find it very fun to watch. People 's personalities outside of the ring should not effect how you judge there fights. Lastly with the heaveyweights, You are trying to compare them to the lighter stars such as gsp, bj, anderson... not only champs but let agree to say top 10 in each wc. The HW are the weakest divsion, so yes they are going to have to let a lot of guys in that may not have made if they weighed 155 170 185lb but lucky for them the are between 207 and 266lbs. So it is not really a good comparison to say that the ufc is dropping the ball with the HW

So you admit that you have a problem with Cain bc of his Brown Pride Tattoo? So in reality who is the one who is racist? I agree with you on Tito...Tito can't hack it anymore...TUF: Heavyweights was the worst Ultimate Fighter...None of those guys even deserved a contract. Also Jardine has always been bad...he just gets lucky once and a while. The new blood is exciting to watch...you are ****ing high on meth if you think otherwise...Cain Velasquez is a beast....rumble johnson is a force....JDS has great KO Power.

i like cain dont get me wrong hes a great fight an one of my faves but i think some people dont like him cause he pulls the race card to much with the tats an the mexican flag an just some of the things he said before sure u can be proud an stuff but he pulls the race thing to much. people wouldnt like it if a white or black dude did it so thats why people dont like when cain does it.....just saying

I guess most fighters after their fight hug and saying good fight to each other isn't humble or respectful.....nice bro. Nice thread. Someone should pin this because you are so cool and knowledgeable.

HM. I smell sarcasm. Anyways, post fight conduct is only one part of it. Just because Serra hugged Hughes after the fight doesn't mean that he wasn't being a royal **** before. Frank Trigg also comes to mind.

Archived