GSP vs A.SILVA

TwisM�

i rly think gsp would win.. if that snail hendo was able to get close and take down anderson, so would gsp.. now some might say that anderson would kill gsp with striking, but look at gsp's past opponents, bj and alves were suppose to be a threat with their striking and look what happened, they never landed anything significant.. i know that silva is arguably the best striker in MMA ever, but the guy isnt pacquiao in speed dpt.. even with anderson's reach advantage, hendo was still able to successfuly take him down.. so i believe gsp could get close and take him down..

Ryan Bader best fighter in the world r u Bader because know1 besides himself would say that Bader has faced know1 his striking is not that good he just has power id like to see Bader beat Jones hahahahahaha he would get the biggest whoopin in UFC history. GSP would win but the reason why BJ and Alves were unabble to land was because all GSP does is takedown after takedown he is gun shy ever since the Serra fight.

I said it in the last GSP vs. A. Silva thread and I'll say it again. There are other more worthy opponents out there for A. Silva than GSP. According to many reports Silva may not fight many more fights and why waste one of them on someone that would just get destroyed like the rest. Besides GSP wouldn't even be able to make it past Hendo, and Hendo already lost to Silva. Thus, Hendo is a worthier opponent.

Ryan Bader best fighter in the world r u Bader because know1 besides himself would say that Bader has faced know1 his striking is not that good he just has power id like to see Bader beat Jones hahahahahaha he would get the biggest whoopin in UFC history. GSP would win but the reason why BJ and Alves were unabble to land was because all GSP does is takedown after takedown he is gun shy ever since the Serra fight.

He lost a sig bet, and he had to put whatever the winner said to put. Thats why he said it.

I said it in the last GSP vs. A. Silva thread and I'll say it again. There are other more worthy opponents out there for A. Silva than GSP. According to many reports Silva may not fight many more fights and why waste one of them on someone that would just get destroyed like the rest. Besides GSP wouldn't even be able to make it past Hendo' date=' and Hendo already lost to Silva. Thus, Hendo is a worthier opponent.[/quote']

There's a thread like this every other day. Anyways how can you say he's not worthy. He's a dominant champion in the weightclass below. You think 15 pounds would deter GSP from taking someone down?

here you can use some of mine...( . , : ; )...

There's a thread like this every other day. Anyways how can you say he's not worthy. He's a dominant champion in the weightclass below. You think 15 pounds would deter GSP from taking someone down?

No doubt, I believe GSP is great in his weight class. But pound for pound there are better opponents for Silva to fight. There are at least ten opponents I'd rather see fight Silva, and that I think would put on better fights against Silva.

Archived