i want to see more of jds' boxing

boon1406052403

anyone know of any vids of him hitting pads, bags or any footage not seen of him in the ring/cage sparring/fighting since his ufc debut? would be much appreciated

boxing is my personal favorite aspect of mma (boxing as a sport is flawed i think, i hate the 10 count rule, turns you into a retard via head truama, unless you give up).

anyways, i really like jds' boxing just looking to see some more footage of him punching, if there is any

caught werdum w/ the right uppercut & gonzaga w/ a left hook' date=' power in both hands, good counter-puncher & times well ...[/quote']

Also dropped Yvel with that left hook. Very dangerous counter puncher. I want to see him against a top wrestler. Really the only question left about JDS is on the ground.

Shogun ate him up with the legs but JDS is clearly the better boxer. If put in with a real boxer, JDS would have trouble due to inferior footwork and head movement but his "MMA boxing" is really top-tier. I'm very impressed with his hands. The combination of speed, precision, and power behind his punches and counter punches are not to be taken lightly to say the least.

Archived