John Howard vs. Dan Hardy

JuggaloB

Four straight wins' date=' more impressive than that punk Hardy. Maybe Howard should next fight Hardy, after GSP steamrolls him...[/quote']

Hmmm ok i will bite!!

who the fcuk has he actually fought??? ok so in his last 4 fights he's fought 4 guys who arent even top 20 guys, he's never been on a main card in the UFC. yes he looks a beast but when ur fighting no 1's any 1 with a bit of potential is gonna nook a beast!

Oh n Hardy beat the #2 ranked WW at the time. Markham,Davis,Swick,Gono are all leagues above the ppl Howard has been in the octagon with.

howard would of ko'd rumble' date=' thats why rumble got "injured"[/quote']

-1 Rumble would destroy John Howard. Hes too small to get to Rumble and hes a striker not gunna submit Rumble either. Therefore Rumble knocks out howard and leaves him passed out leaning against the cage like Tommy Speer lol. I like Doomsday but Rumble would own him. As would Daley

Hmmm ok i will bite!!

who the fcuk has he actually fought??? ok so in his last 4 fights he's fought 4 guys who arent even top 20 guys' date=' he's never been on a main card in the UFC. yes he looks a beast but when ur fighting no 1's any 1 with a bit of potential is gonna nook a beast!

Oh n Hardy beat the #2 ranked WW at the time. Markham,Davis,Swick,Gono are all leagues above the ppl Howard has been in the octagon with.[/quote']

LMAO! Basically what I was saying was F*** Dan Hardy! I was kinda mocking him with this thread... And they ARE both 4-0 in the UFC, now. Howards got 2 decisions, and 2 KO's. Hardy's got 3 decisions and only 1 KO. Which wasn't really that impressive.

-1 Rumble would destroy John Howard. Hes too small to get to Rumble and hes a striker not gunna submit Rumble either. Therefore Rumble knocks out howard and leaves him passed out leaning against the cage like Tommy Speer lol. I like Doomsday but Rumble would own him. As would Daley

Not too sure bout that Daley comment, i think its all a matter of which left connects first, they both have crazy KO power. I think that might actually be quite an interesting fight.

Juggalob, you should have been a *******.

Hardy has faced much better competition than Howard, end of story. You're a fan, I get it, you dont like Hardy, but trying to claim Howard is better than him because of his good performance last night is pathetic. Howard has 2 split decision wins and a KO over (who?) Dennis Halman.

Archived