Who was more impressive

Uwillsubmit

JDS was impressive, but Gonzaga was smashed by Carwin easily

He HAD to be that impressive to show he was top tier. Having said that, he was very impressive.

I rank him about 3rd, we'll see how he fares against Carwin, Lesnar, Mir or Velasquez. His next fight will have to be one of them. The other post seems right on the money to me. ie.. Cain fights winner of Carwin v Mir, and JDS fights the loser

For me JDS appears to be the Paul Daley of the heavyweight division...and I mean that as a compliment.

I wasn't sure about him until he smashed my boy Gozaga...I had GG for the win but I was happy for JDS to prove me wrong.

Bones looked awesome!! Those long arms proved to be difference, the angle of that elbow was nasty and he backs it up with huge power. The rest of the LHW are shaking in their boots.

JDS was impressive' date=' but Gonzaga was smashed by Carwin easily

He HAD to be that impressive to show he was top tier. Having said that, he was very impressive.

I rank him about 3rd, we'll see how he fares against Carwin, Lesnar, Mir or Velasquez. His next fight will have to be one of them. The other post seems right on the money to me. ie.. Cain fights winner of Carwin v Mir, and JDS fights the loser[/quote']

winner of carwin v mir gets brock. so no that won't happen. either cain will fight JDS or the loser of carwin v mir.

JDS was impressive' date=' but Gonzaga was smashed by Carwin easily

I rank him about 3rd, we'll see how he fares against Carwin, Lesnar, Mir or Velasquez. His next fight will have to be one of them. The other post seems right on the money to me. ie.. Cain fights winner of Carwin v Mir, and JDS fights the loser[/quote']

gonzaga had carwin in trouble and was close to stopping him before his right hand put gonzagas lights out. carwin stands in front of his oppenent where as gds has goo movement angles if carwin stands in front of franky howard he will get knocked down then submitted.

Cain sending nog to disneyland

or JDS reading napow a bedtime story

i think cain was more impressive as nog is a better fighter with a history of being near impossible to KO' date=' mean while gabes jaw should come with fragile stickers on it[/quote']

People can argue that he is out of his prime..all of those battles caught up to him..he is WAY past his prime..he can't hang with the new talent..I find JDS more impressive.

Archived