Whos next for Gonzaga?

mike_4

He should try and drop to 205. He looks like he is carrying a little excess.

no way for 205 imo. even if he could comfortably make the cut he is slow for a heavy weight so imagine a light heavy? i think kongo gonzaga would be good kongo is way overhyped by the ufc and i would take gonzaga all the way.

Unfortunately Napao cant hang with the top of the food chain in the HW Division, yet he crushes all the cans he faces so i think a good matchup for him would be Kongo, Buentelleo, Winner or Nelson/Struve.

Too bad he's crystal jaw i really like him and i think he has many tools, the UFC HW division is in the best shape of UFC History, only one guy to fill the wagon....

Probably sacrifice him to Kimbo.

really? i hope my sarcasm detector is just on the fritz because gonzaga has waaaaaaaay to many tools for kimbo. gonzaga in a dominant position on ground = submission, gonzaga standing = a round or two of battering kimbo's legs and body, and eventually headkick ftw.

it wouldn't even be competitive

Gabe is still a monster. So what he got caught by one fighter who KOs everyvone. Its funny how everyvone completly writes of fighters after two loses. Anyone in the HW that gets hit by Gonazga will go down. He can have a lot of great matches in the HW.

I think Kongo would be a great matchup for him too, but I like both fighters and don't want to see them lose. It would be nice to see him fight Rothwell, I love seeing Rothwell get his fata$$ kicked lol. Just like lastnight, I loved when Paul got his fat@ss kicked.

Archived