JDS like anderson silva

Sinisterr91

If you watch jds last fight, watch the way he moves. His hand movement, shoulder movement, and foot work is very similar to the way Anderson moves. Looks like him training with anderson is paying off.

Anderson is my favorite to watch so its nice to see someone else who has a similar style

If you watch jds last fight' date=' watch the way he moves. His hand movement, shoulder movement, and foot work is very similar to the way Anderson moves. Looks like him training with anderson is paying off.

Anderson is my favorite to watch so its nice to see someone else who has a similar style[/quote']

No

Yeah, not sure where you're drawing similarities here.....

I'm sure Cigano is tightening up some boxing skills, but he's always had that dropped shoulder style. Silva is a mover, looking for speed and bunches rather than power.

Two entirely different styles my friend - but if they're training together, no doubt they're learning from each other.

I can actually see the similarities in head/shoulder and foot movement between the two. It is the natural movement of a natural fighter and they are similar, but Silva is 100X more refined and diverse, plus his hands are much quicker and accurate.

But I do see the similar fluid body movement you speak of.

Archived