Should UFC bring back Barnett?

Kingston_Hawke

I know it sounds crazy, but when you think about it it could be a really good idea. I think this is a really good year for heavys, but it's still the thinnest division in the UFC by far. best case scenario Barnett comes in and has some good fights, and eventually challenges for the belt. Worse case scenario (not counting a positive steroid test) he gets destroyed twice and then cut. And actually the worse case scenario may be better than the other one. I mean, people consider Barnet a top 5 heavyweight, so him being on the opposite end of some ufc hw kos would look great for those heavys, and he'd lose his place in the top ten ranking erasing a future possible match-up with Fedor. Idk, i'd love to see him fight Cain right now, and JDS fight Kongo, that way they wouldn't basically eliminate each other and could both fight brock (who I'm 1005 sure is goign to destroy Mir again in the ruber match).

I know it sounds crazy' date=' but when you think about it it could be a really good idea. I think this is a really good year for heavys, but it's still the thinnest division in the UFC by far. best case scenario Barnett comes in and has some good fights, and eventually challenges for the belt. Worse case scenario (not counting a positive steroid test) he gets destroyed twice and then cut. And actually the worse case scenario may be better than the other one. I mean, people consider Barnet a top 5 heavyweight, so him being on the opposite end of some ufc hw kos would look great for those heavys, and he'd lose his place in the top ten ranking erasing a future possible match-up with Fedor. Idk, i'd love to see him fight Cain right now, and JDS fight Kongo, that way they wouldn't basically eliminate each other and could both fight brock (who I'm 1005 sure is goign to destroy Mir again in the ruber match).[/quote']

he would defo add to increasing the standard of the division, dont think he would be a contender but there would be some good fights with him in it

Archived