Strikeforce's Demise?

AvengerdDub

Interesting article for sure. Dana knows he NEEDS the medium size regional promotions. Thats where the talent comes from. Other than say Amir Sodallah, most UFC fights don't just appear at 0-0 ready to kick ****. Orgs like Ring of Fire, or MFC up here in Canada I'm sure get help from the UFC in one way or another.

But, Dana is at the end of the day a business man. I don't think he will tolerate anyone approaching the following of the UFC in North America. I can see his point from a business prospective even if as a fan I don't know that I like it.

nice article, but the UFC would have to do a lot more than put on a fight night in order to pull me away from watching Henderson vs. Shields. In the end though I think that all the mma organizations end up helping each other whether they want to or not because they all serve to create new mma fans. As long as Strike Force continues to be smart with its money I think it will continue to grow just fine.

(SF > April 17 & May 15) ... the UFC has a weak hw division' date=' that is the nightmare for White[/quote']

I'd say the HW division is one of the UFC's most interesting right now.

With all the Lesnar, Mir, Carwin, JDS, Cain, Nog, Struve, Nelson, Cro Cop, Yvel, etc. attention everywhere.

Archived