Michael bisping vs dan miller ufc 114

TwinkleToesTommy

Bisping coming off robbed by Wanderlei and Miller to Maia who do you think will win and how?

How do you see this fight going down.

If you had to bed your life on this fight who would you bet on thanks guys.

I think Bisping will win but I can see Bisping getting into a pattern now of fighting just decent fighters - Winning, fighting someone good - Losing, fighting someone decent - Winning.......and so on

BTW Bisping was not robbed against Wandy

Bisping coming off robbed by Wanderlei and Miller to Maia who do you think will win and how?

Bisping wasnt exactly robbed? It was close but he did lose (and im a bisp fan) Nor was Miller...

I think Bisping will beat miller

I think Bisping will win but I can see Bisping getting into a pattern now of fighting just decent fighters - Winning' date=' fighting someone good - Losing, fighting someone decent - Winning.......and so on

BTW Bisping was not robbed against Wandy[/quote']

That's been Bisping's pattern for 2 years now. Welcome to your new roll of gate keeper Bisping. Hope you enjoy it.

Not really' date=' just since UFC100, he was considered a prospect prior to the Henderson fight.[/quote']

Its just a pattern. At LHW he won against a bunch of mid tiers. Won a controversial split with Hamil then host to Rashard.

Moves to MW. Won against a couple low tier. Got KTFO by Hendo. Won against a mid tier. Loss to Wandi. Its been going on since for awhile now.

No shame in it. Not everyone has the ability to win a UFC belt.

Its just a pattern. At LHW he won against a bunch of mid tiers. Won a controversial split with Hamil then host to Rashard.

Moves to MW. Won against a couple low tier. Got KTFO by Hendo. Won against a mid tier. Loss to Wandi. Its been going on since for awhile now.

No shame in it. Not everyone has the ability to win a UFC belt.

I just think it will be 1 win followed by 1 loss as he bounces between the top tier and the bottom tier of the MW division, its still a good level to get to if your a fighter but rather than it being a pattern before 100 I think it was just his journey to get to where he is now.

Bisping has fought 3 'top tier' fighters during his time in the UFC, he was robbed against Evans, was winning against Henderson until he got caught with one hell of a punch and also pushed Wanderlei all the way until the final seconds. I think with a bit of a rub of the green he could still be a challenger but he needs to get a run going soon as i feel time is running out for him.

Bisping has fought 3 'top tier' fighters during his time in the UFC' date=' he was robbed against Evans, was winning against Henderson until he got caught with one hell of a punch and also pushed Wanderlei all the way until the final seconds. I think with a bit of a rub of the green he could still be a challenger but he needs to get a run going soon as i feel time is running out for him.[/quote']

dunno what fight you were watching but he was most certainly NOT winning the dan henderson fight, nor did he win the wanderlei fight, i think the evans fight is a strong debate though

this will be alot closer than people think

x

Yea right:rolleyes: bell saved him twice. And if you wanna see some good ol' ''robbing'' watch Bisping vs Hamill.

Lame so Bisping gets man handled by Wandy so they feel sorry for him again and give him another can for an easy win? I thought Hardy was UK's new poster boy why is the UFC still pampering Bisping? I'd laugh if that scrub Dan Miller actually pulls off the win how hilarious would that be lol...

Bisping was not robbed. It is stupid and biased to think that and I am a Bisping fan.

I think Bisping would have won if it wasnt for the last ten seconds which is very frustrating. With ten seconds left he should of tried to take Wandy down because it would of used up all the time and he knew that the big finish was coming from Silva.

I am looking forward to his fight against Miller. I think Bisping will win by decision or tko in the third. Bisping has better stand-up than Miller and good takedown and submission defence so I think that this is a good style matchup for Bisping although Miller is very dangerous with his bjj. This will be a great fight.

Archived