whats next for james irvin?

nusa

I think in his fight with sakara he looked very slow and lethargic.. Almost like he was letting sakara hit him in the face. Could this be ring rust or the major weight cut? I'd prefer to see him bak in 205 there some good match ups there.

loser of grove/munoz? idk, Irvin has power but he isn't really anything special. He threw maybe 5 strikes in that whole fight while repeatedly getting cracked by sakara. He'd get manhandled by most 205ers. I hope he comes back looking better than he did against Sakara.

loser of grove/munoz? idk' date=' Irvin has power but he isn't really anything special. He threw maybe 5 strikes in that whole fight while repeatedly getting cracked by sakara. He'd get manhandled by most 205ers. I hope he comes back looking better than he did against Sakara.[/quote']

His natural weight class is 205 there buddy.

he acted like he got his eye hurt because he was looking for a way out of the fight. he was about to get knocked out!!!! he was having some anderson silva flash backs and was looking for a way out of the fight. u could tell by the look on his face.

Archived