I have photographed ufo's!! Three of them!

vasile

Ok so i shoot with a nikon d90, and i had a 200 mil lense on for these photos. last week, i was in my yard smoking a blunt, when all of a sudden this really intense glare hit my eyes and i looked up and way up in the sky i saw three very shiny obects moving in a perfect circle doing a 360 this went on for about 5 mins, then the three craft moved upwards at incredible speed and they were gone. i shot well over 100 photos, with my 200 mil lense on, but even with a focal length of 200 they were still far away so i had to crop the photos to get a really up close pic of them. i have one photo here showing all three, then the others are upclose photos of each ''thing'' .....................UPDATE AFTER FURTHER REVEIW OF THE PHOTOS, IVE CONCLUDED THEY ARE SEA GULS. i was to high and over reacted for this im sory. this thread is closed. god i look like an idiot

they are not the best but it was the best i could do. seagul? how do you explain them blasting off into the air at a very high speed?

well you didn't capture that did you? the only evidence we have is some grainy bits in the sky. it could be a UFO, but anything beyond that is conjecture.

That looks way too much like a satellite. They look like really slow moving stars at night; never seen one during the day but I wouldn't doubt that you can still see them.

BTW, I laughed out loud when you said you were smoking a blunt. Caught off guard I guess. Sounds like you may have been trippin' bro. hahahha

Archived