Yet another dissapoint ufc

gevolution

I wait almost a month and thats all i get.. Dissapointed in vera losing to jones. I guess thats also the end of Gonzaga within the ufc, again dissapointing. Seems that all the old fighters are being replaced with the new, still thats to be expected. ITs just not very nice seeing fighters who you like lose !

Neither Gonzaga or Vera will be cut.

Buy you are right, its tough seeing your favourite guys get beat, but they were both thoroughly outclassed.

Neither Gonzaga or Vera are exactly "old" and still have time to make an impact, Gonzaga should consider changing camp, Vera was just matched up against a better opponent.

So you did not like the event cause your favorites lost?

At least that is more genuine than most of the troll posts here saying a UFC event sucked (which he didn't say at least). I can see being disappointed in an event if the majority of the guys you are pulling for come out second best.

At least that is more genuine than most of the troll posts here saying a UFC event sucked (which he didn't say at least). I can see being disappointed in an event if the majority of the guys you are pulling for come out second best.

True, I see that point, but it is not the fault of the UFC. lol

Neither Gonzaga or Vera will be cut.

Buy you are right' date=' its tough seeing your favourite guys get beat, but they were both thoroughly outclassed.

Neither Gonzaga or Vera are exactly "old" and still have time to make an impact, Gonzaga should consider changing camp, Vera was just matched up against a better opponent.[/quote']

It is tough ! So if Vera gets beaten by Jones, does this mean that Jones could potentially beat Randy? I know a certain amount of lucks involved and to be honest dont truly feel that Randy beat Vera I just feel that Jones isnt a better fighter than Vera. It just takes that one well timed shot & it takes so little to change the course of a fight that you dont always get to see each fighter use all their tools in their box , which is what leaves me feeling a bit short changed.

Still I know a certain fight that will live up to expectations, I cant wait to see GSP hand it to gob****e Hardy - and thats coming from a Brit !

I was disappointed with the results of this event. My favourites lost and neither of the fights that were supposed to be standup wars, well, weren?t. The results were to be expected, though, but I hoped somebody would prove me wrong or at least some of the fights would turn out to be as exciting as all the potential in this card suggested. Oh, well, maybe next week. I predict Hardy will win and ruin my day :(

I wait almost a month and thats all i get.. Dissapointed in vera losing to jones. I guess thats also the end of Gonzaga within the ufc' date=' again dissapointing. Seems that all the old fighters are being replaced with the new, still thats to be expected.[b'] ITs just not very nice seeing fighters who you like lose[/b] !

Boxing is the sport for you my friend :P

I wait almost a month and thats all i get.. Dissapointed in vera losing to jones. I guess thats also the end of Gonzaga within the ufc' date=' again dissapointing. Seems that all the old fighters are being replaced with the new, still thats to be expected. ITs just not very nice seeing fighters who you like lose ![/quote']

Gonzaga's biggest problem is, his camp.

I thought the fights were great. All five fights shown on the broadcast were stoppages with some brutal KOs. I did think there was a lot of filler in the broadcast, ie. they'd come back from commercial, talk about the next fight, then go to commercial again. But hey, it's a free event and I know the commercials are why, so I'm not complaining.

Archived