Extent of Vera's Injuries Revealed...

dublin_huntington

This can be seen in two ways.

A testament to the power and technique of Jones, which is my opinion,

or fuel for the neo-cons and politicos to use to continue to hinder the growth and acceptance of the sport.

I hope Sarah Palin doesn't get hold of that footage.

A testament to the power and technique of Jones' date=' which is my opinion,

or fuel for the neo-cons and politicos to use to continue to hinder the growth and acceptance of the sport.

I hope Sarah Palin doesn't get hold of that footage.[/quote']

and mandatory elbow pads for all!! :P

One of the reasons I'm sure CBS has SF ban elbows to the head. I;m of two minds about it. I don't like to see the sport softened up, but i also hate seeing fights stopped for cuts, which happens a lot with ground elbows.

What the hell are you talking about?

jones' elbow to shoulder = sean sherks whole arm

damn i knew vera was messed up, didn't think it was that orbital fracture you see in mma a few times. i have never seen a cheek fracture in mma.

after seeing vera at the weigh in, walking in (he was scared if you have ever watched him before), i think jones' broke his spirit too

jones' elbow to shoulder = sean sherks whole arm

damn i knew jones was messed up' date=' didn't think it was that orbital fracture you see in mma a few times. i have never seen a cheek fracture in mma.

after seeing vera at the weigh in, walking in (he was scared if you have ever watched him before), i think jones' broke his spirit too[/quote']

LMFAO! That was beautiful.

I hope [b']Sarah Palin [/b]doesn't get hold of that footage.

hey i would appreciate if you left my ex governor out of this

on second thought go right ahead and bash her i dident vote for that tunt anyway

hahaha!

First Hamill' date=' then Vera... I wonder who is Jones gonna mess up next..[/quote']

I've been on his bandwagon for awhile now, since UFC 87, the kid has the most unorthodox striking in the standup and rains elbows on the ground.

One things for sure

Jon Jones breaks Facial Bones

Well on the coundown Vera was saying im fighting the 2nd comming of jesus christ. Well i guess he was telling the truth. This dude is destroying people worse and worse. Scariest parts of all are hes only 22.. and now trains with greg jackson.. Jesus the 205 class should be nervous.

Well on the coundown Vera was saying im fighting the 2nd comming of jesus christ. Well i guess he was telling the truth. This dude is destroying people worse and worse. Scariest parts of all are hes only 22.. and now trains with greg jackson.. Jesus the 205 class should be nervous.

so your saying he destroyed vera worse than hammil

Archived