Dana White in Toronto tomorrow for Q&A?

0verrated

Anyone know anything about Dana in Toronto for question and answer at the Eaton's Center? Its it open for anyone?

public event.

Eatons Center @ 10 for wristbands. Q&A with Dana and signings with Stout and Soszynski 1-4pm

I'm local Toronto so I plan on going, should be good Q&A seeing as Dalton Mcguinty recently shut the door on MMA in Toronto

public event.

Eatons Center @ 10 for wristbands. Q&A with Dana and signings with Stout and Soszynski 1-4pm

I'm local Toronto so I plan on going' date=' should be good Q&A seeing as Dalton Mcguinty recently shut the door on MMA in Toronto[/quote']

I also live in Toronto. So you have to be there at 10 to get a wristband? Does it cost money? Can not just show up at 1 for the q&a?

I also live in Toronto. So you have to be there at 10 to get a wristband? Does it cost money? Can not just show up at 1 for the q&a?

id show up earliar then 10 for wristbands thats when security is handing them out (1st or 3rd floor cant remember) and yeah you need the wristbands to attend the Q&A, not so sure about the signings

id show up earliar then 10 for wristbands thats when security is handing them out (1st or 3rd floor cant remember) and yeah you need the wristbands to attend the Q&A' date=' not so sure about the signings[/quote']

Do you know where to get the wristbands exactly? Eatons center is a big place ...

I wonder if he'll respond to questions as to why Sherdog had there credentials pulled or just give the typical F-Bomb response.

Sherdog lost their credibility?

They lost that long ago. Its all Bj fans. No other fans are allowed there. PB is the mod there that just HATES anyone but Bj

I read the origional article on Saturday and I believe it said the wristband policy was for the autograph session only. Dana is to speak from 1-2 pm then Krzysztof and Stout after him. I'm hoping this hasn't changed as I am planning to attending with a few buds.

ether way standing in line will hopefully get us some wristbands for whatever they are needed for

ether way standing in line will hopefully get us some wristbands for whatever they are needed for

Better to be safe than sorry if you can make it that early. I really only want to hear what Dana says and hopefully ask a couple questions, so waiting for 4+ hours for that would really be a pisser even if I burnt a few first. :)

Archived