Lesnar, Mir, Carwin, Cain, and Cigano ?

SpiderProdigy

Honestly Brock is the Champ so he is the best right now. I think I would say Mir and Dos Santos are right there but I can see Brock beating all these guys with superior wrestling and size. Mir was beat so bad in the last fight against Brock...I was so impressed on his ability to take that knee, respond by getting Mir down and his recovery was very fast. Most fighters would have been out from that jumping knee. My top 5 HW are as follows:

1.Brock

2. Mir

3.Dos Santos

4.Cain

5.Carwin

as soon as mir disposes of carwin and makes him look like kongo, everyone will be on his sack.

winner of mir/carwin gets lesnar.

cain/jds should fight, with the winner getting the winner of mir or carwin/lesnar.

Cain Velasquez is not only full of talent, but also relentless. Im not a big fan of Brock because of his ego but he has game and he showed that in both fights against Mir and also with Couture. We need to see Cain against Brock soon!!! I truly think that he has what it takes to overcome Brock. They both have tremendous wrestling ability and i think Cain wont be thrown around like Mir was. Cain should bump from 240 to about 260 and then take that belt that belongs to him. He deserves it more than Brock did when he first came to the UFC. Cain has proven himself. GIVE HIM A TITLE SHOT!!!

Mir beats all these guys. 2 x champion and the only one who's beaten Lesnar.

Lesnar will always be in the top 5 UFC heavyweights but he will lose his crown in the very near future, most likely to Mir or Cain.

Cain is the future of the divsion. I have not seen more determination, focus and sportsmanship in anyone else in the division. He WILL reign king whether it be this year of in 2-3 years time.

Carwin will also be in the top 5 UFC heavyweights for a while, but compared to these guys he is at the bottom, simply because he is the slowest and the only one who is 'untested'. He does have alot of potential to hold the title and can knock out anyone in the division, top contenders included. He will be tested against Mir, and I can't freakin' wait.

Last but not least, JDS. Like Cain, he is the future of the division, and WILL at some stage hold that belt in his career. This guy has appears to have everything going for him, great hands, great patience, great competitiveness and intimidation, great humble side to him and he's training with the best of the best at The Black House.

Lesnar

Mir

Cain/JDS

Carwin

The only reason Lesnar is ranked first is because he holds the belt. Other than that he too is untested and the most inexperienced. Mir is second because he is 2 x champ and has some great names on his resume. Cain and JDS tied third, they are just as imposing as each other. Carwin fifth for reasons mentioned above.

i say JDS only because he can fight off his back' date=' Mir can too but JDS is more agile

not sure why Carwin is on the list, the only person he beat is Gonzaga, which is nothing to brag about

2. Brock

3. Cain

4. Mir

5. Carwin[/quote']

When have you seen him fight off his back sure he trains with the nog brothers and anderson but doesnt really mean he can fight off his back i say mir cain carwin jds lesnar

NO ONE KNOWS...yet. but if u had a gun to my head i would say cain,he may be the heavywieght version of gsp without the kicks. he gets better every fight he could be the best wrestler in the hw division we know his chin is brass,hes only 26 and he's undefeated.Carwin and cigano match up well i dont know who would win that but cain is the most well rounded (of the guys with less than 13 fights,that leaves mir out)

not sure why Carwin is on the list' date=' the only person he beat is Gonzaga, which is nothing to brag about

2. Brock

3. Cain

4. Mir

5. Carwin[/quote']

Lol the same can be said about JDS yet u have him #1..funny..

I'd say Cain's gonna eventually take over because aside from mir he has the most talent..

NO ONE KNOWS...yet. but if u had a gun to my head i would say cain,he may be the heavywieght version of gsp without the kicks. he gets better every fight he could be the best wrestler in the hw division we know his chin is brass,hes only 26 and he's undefeated.Carwin and cigano match up well i dont know who would win that but cain is the most well rounded (of the guys with less than 13 fights,that leaves mir out)

everyone of these figthers are at the top of thier game at this point but i feel like cain valasquez has a greater chance of beating lesnar to become the champ,,Mir is good at what he does and thats ju jits su, junior dos santos is great at breaking a fighter down and making them play thier game but these to guys arent strong enough or techincal enough to do it they will get ko... Cain is calm, wrestler strong and quick like brock and i just think those 3 attributes are a killer...Let me know if u feel im wrong out thier!!!!!!!!

1. Mir - Improved strength and stand up

2. Cain - He's a machine. Great wrestling' date=' Good conditioning and speed

3. JDS - Awesome Boxer, [b']Underrated ground game[/b]

4. Lesnar - Size, Speed, Wrestling

5. Carwin - GnP, Powerful, Durable

How do you know his ground game is underrated if we've yet to see it? It could really suck for all we know.

Great question..

I see it like this....Carwin is undefeated with all KO wins in the 1st round. To me, he seems the most dangerous

2. gotta put brock just based on his wrestling credentials and he does stil seem like a dominant champ

3. Dos Santos....he's just looking very good right now

4. Cain...but then again, he's f'in good!! lol it's really hard to rank these 5!

5. Mir...again, I have a hard time ranking Mir 5th after his bulking up and dominating Kongo...the HW division is STACKED

Great question..

I see it like this....Carwin is undefeated with all KO wins in the 1st round. To me' date=' he seems the most dangerous[/b']

2. gotta put brock just based on his wrestling credentials and he does stil seem like a dominant champ

3. Dos Santos....he's just looking very good right now

4. Cain...but then again, he's f'in good!! lol it's really hard to rank these 5!

5. Mir...again, I have a hard time ranking Mir 5th after his bulking up and dominating Kongo...the HW division is STACKED

To me, Carwin is the only one with the least amount of credible opponents on his resume, regardless of 1st round knockouts. To be the best, you have to beat the best, he has yet to done it, where as everyone else on this list has.

I really don't know. Although I hate the guy with a burning passion and think he uses steroids, Brock Lesnar is probably the best right now just cause no one has proved otherwise yet. Cain is ready for a title shot and I think he can beat Lesnar but who knows if he will. Mir already got dominated and Carwin is a nobody that will disappear if he gets destroyed Saturday (he'll prob get one more fight). Santos is looking good but I don't know how good he would be against Brock or Cain or something. I'll tell you one thing, Brock's standup isn't that good and if anyone's going to beat him they have to neutralize his ground game and that's not an easy thing to do but maybe Cain can do it. I was excited to see if Carwin could but then Brock got sick and now we're were we are now. So I'm not voting.

How do you know his ground game is underrated if we've yet to see it? It could really suck for all we know.

He trains with the nogiera brother and anderson silva.. Big nog is argueably has the best jitz game in the Hw division.. Just cus he stands and likes to knock guys out doesnt mean his ground game. So I give him the benefit of the doubt

Archived