Can Maia Make Welter Weight?

DSCHNEID

For those of you who know a lot about the fighter's weights do you think Maia could make 170. He appeared to me he's a small middle weight and I thought maybe he could make 170.

Just a thought. What do you think?

Too small?

He has 1 loss at MW why in gods name would he want to drop down.

ahahah no doubt' date=' he only lost once from a one punch KO, other then that hes undefeated, and he has the next title shot, why would he want to go to WW lmao[/quote']

Ah.... reminds of Diego Sanchez... except he was undefeated at lightweight and then ran into The Prodigy.... and we all know what happened LMAO!

Ah.... reminds of Diego Sanchez... except he was undefeated at lightweight and then ran into The Prodigy.... and we all know what happened LMAO!

Diego wasn't the brightest and apparently never watched the Florian fight. Diego also won his fights at LW by decisions and was originally a WW.

Maia has only 1 loss at MW, finished 99% of them.

Is originally a MW not a WW. Why would he want to drop.

Too small?

He has 1 loss at MW why in gods name would he want to drop down.

ahahah no doubt' date=' he only lost once from a one punch KO, other then that hes undefeated, and he has the next title shot, why would he want to go to WW lmao[/quote']

The question was CAN Maia make WW, not SHOULD he. Maia is fairly small for a MW and could easily make WW. I'm sure he enjoys handling the bigger guys though.

Archived