i wanna get in a fight

THExFORUMxP4P

for the last 2 years ive been very aggressive, looks like this agressivity grow in me and its need to get out, before i go to sleep i always think of myself getting in a fight winning or getting my **** kick i dont mind I just can stop stop thinking about it... its really weird ...

what should i do ?! and does im the only one like that?!

for the last 2 years ive been very aggressive' date=' looks like this agressivity grow in me and its need to get out, before i go to sleep i always think of myself getting in a fight winning or getting my **** kick i dont mind I just can stop stop thinking about it... its really weird ...

what should i do ?! and does im the only one like that?![/quote']

YOur aggression is coming from somewhere. A need to prove something? Bitter at someone or something? What is it? How old are you?

Hit a heavey bag, lift do other things to keep your mind off it. But if your itching that bad just go to a bar, you see plenty of people actin bad just stick around long enough and ur itch will fade. I dont recommend it but if its a must for ya more power to ya.

for the last 2 years ive been very aggressive' date=' looks like this agressivity grow in me and its need to get out, before i go to sleep i always think of myself getting in a fight winning or getting my **** kick i dont mind I just can stop stop thinking about it... its really weird ...

Get to sum MMA gym or sumtin? Going to bars and starting picking up fights isn't th greatest idea trust me...

this a real problem cause im 24 years old...

maybe its te fact that i never did it when i was younger or i dont know...

and yes sometimes when its goes trough my mind i just go and do some push up to get the energy out ... anyway im not a bad person, im not gonna hit anyone for nothing its is just getting obsessive..

and yes sometimes when its goes trough my mind i just go and do some push up to get the energy out ... anyway im not a bad person' date=' im not gonna hit anyone for nothing its is just getting obsessive..[/quote']

Are you trying to gain acceptance?Does this normally occur after you watch cage fighting?

and yes sometimes when its goes trough my mind i just go and do some push up to get the energy out ... anyway im not a bad person' date=' im not gonna hit anyone for nothing its is just getting obsessive..[/quote']

I know how you feel it would be great if there was a place where you could fight with other average Joes just for fun and you couldn't get sued by doing it like you can when you go to bar and start kicking sum asses ;)

Stop watching Fight Club?

agressivity?

You could start by using your time and energy to go to school and learn correct spelling and grammar.

Then, get a full time job and health insurance. Most people are too tired after working 5-6 days 40-60 hours a week to think about fighting, if you're not...

Then, take some martial arts classes and then you'll know if you really want to fight.

*If this post (or any other) angers you, enroll yourself in anger managment immediately.

agressivity?

You could start by using your time and energy to go to school and learn correct spelling and grammar.

Then' date=' get a full time job and health insurance. [i']Most[/i] people are too tired after working 5-6 days 40-60 hours a week to think about fighting, if you're not...

Then, take some martial arts classes and then you'll know if you really want to fight.

*If this post (or any other) angers you, enroll yourself in anger managment immediately.

This is the truth even though you presented it in the wrong manner.

agressivity?

Then' date=' get a full time job and health insurance. [i']Most[/i] people are too tired after working 5-6 days 40-60 hours a week to think about fighting, if you're not...

This is the truth even though you presented it in the wrong manner.

I think LW4MMA has hit the nail on the head. I also think that it was said in best way possible!

YOur aggression is coming from somewhere. A need to prove something? Bitter at someone or something? What is it? How old are you?

Are you trying to gain acceptance?Does this normally occur after you watch cage fighting?

Fast...lol really?

If your 24 and have never been in a fight you've obviously been brought up in a nice area, If you really want to get into a fight. Several things,

1. Get a mate that cannot shut his gob to save himself, He will most likely get started on in which case you have your fight.

2. If someone gets lippy ask them why they are "giving you cheek" then give him a good chining.

3. This one is probably the easiest, Shag/get off with someone's bird.

Thing is your probably better off not fighting in the streets, that's how lads get done in.

Take up a sport.

Dude lets keep it 1-Hundred for a second i think you just need to find a chick and bang the ish out of her to get your "aggresivity" out LOL dude just get some good old fashion Poo-nanny and your eagerness to fight will dwinder trust me this is why fighter dont have sex before upcoming fights because it builds up testostrone levels makes you stronger faster more hungry for a fight so you just need a girl bro and thiers plenty of those every where trust me just test your luck something's gotta happen

Go to a gym, MMA or boxing. You'll definately get your **** kicked if you've never been in a fight before, but it will be a safe **** kicking.

If you get in a street fight, most likely your opponent won't be as skilled, but you'll still probably lose because you've never been in a fight before. Since you'll lose you probably won't get into any legal trouble (I've never been able to figure out why the winner is always the one arrested.) However, the guy you fight may not have any mercy. Serious injury is a real possibility. That being said, if you win, and I assume you're going to try to win, you could be looking at some serious jail time.

Go to a gym and take the **** whoopin'.

Go to a gym' date=' MMA or boxing. You'll definately get your **** kicked if you've never been in a fight before, but it will be a safe **** kicking.

If you get in a street fight, most likely your opponent won't be as skilled, but you'll still probably lose because you've never been in a fight before. Since you'll lose you probably won't get into any legal trouble (I've never been able to figure out why the winner is always the one arrested.) However, the guy you fight may not have any mercy. Serious injury is a real possibility. That being said, if you win, and I assume you're going to try to win, you could be looking at some serious jail time.

Go to a gym and take the **** whoopin'.[/quote']

Yeah **** whoopin' all the way :D

I get the same feeling sometimes, just wanna get in a fight. I have never been in a fight either and I would just like to know how I would fair. I don't have anything to prove to anyone but myself, I would just like to see how I would do. U don't happen to live in the southern Alberta area do you? lol

Join a martial arts club. One that allows sparring. Then at the end of the night you will feel better and not want to go around punching kittens.

sparring is not enough, train in a fight gym for a while then have an amateur fight, up until i had my first amateur fight, every night while i was trying to sleep all i would think about is wanting to fight, but i don't anymore since my first.

sparring is not enough' date=' train in a fight gym for a while then have an amateur fight, up until i had my first amateur fight, every night while i was trying to sleep all i would think about is wanting to fight, but i don't anymore since my first.[/quote']

Exactly, but sparring does help take out aggression. Don't join some place where you punch air for an hour is all I'm saying. Ha ha!

Exactly' date=' but sparring does help take out aggression. Don't join some place where you punch air for an hour is all I'm saying. Ha ha![/quote']

yeah but with sparring you're not trying to hurt your sparring partner, so you can never give your all, that's why you need an amateur fight so you can actually try and hurt someone, by this i mean you don't have to hold back and you can bring out your aggression, not that you necessarily want to cause that person harm, you just want to give everything you have, and you can't do that with sparring.

yeah but with sparring you're not trying to hurt your sparring partner' date=' so you can never give your all, that's why you need an amateur fight so you can actually try and hurt someone, by this i mean you don't have to hold back and you can bring out your aggression, not that you necessarily want to cause that person harm, you just want to give everything you have, and you can't do that with sparring.[/quote']

Right, you cannot try to hurt your sparring partner. But sparring does help bring out agression. Every time I spar, i come home feeling good. And sparring helps you get prepared for you amateur fight.

Archived