what is up with the tattoos?

mike_4

It seems like if you want to be in the UFC, one requirement is that you need a retarted tatoo, does anyone agree? James Irvin's tattoo of the smiley face on his stomach is stupid, Brock's sword on the chest is stupid, and that tattoo on Vera's back is retarted. There are many more, I hope I'm not the only one who realizes this.

It seems like if you want to be in the UFC' date=' one requirement is that you need a retarted tatoo, does anyone agree? James Irvin's tattoo of the smiley face on his stomach is stupid, Brock's sword on the chest is stupid, and that tattoo on Vera's back is retarted. There are many more, I hope I'm not the only one who realizes this.[/quote']

The ones on Vera probably have some meaning to it. Irvin's is kinda funny. Brock..... is Brock. He has to have scary tattoo to overcompensate for something. Probably why he's so huge too. :P

It seems like if you want to be in the UFC' date=' one requirement is that you need a retarted tatoo, does anyone agree? James Irvin's tattoo of the smiley face on his stomach is stupid, Brock's sword on the chest is stupid, and that tattoo on Vera's back is retarted. There are many more, I hope I'm not the only one who realizes this.[/quote']

lol atleast one tribal...

the smiley face on his stomach, looks an awful like the BAD BOY logo...i dunno if he has anything to do with the actual company...but...thats what its always looked like to me lol

i thought his new pirate tattoos were interesting...especially now that he only has one servicable eye... arrr ;)

Do you even know what brandon veras tattoos on his back mean???

Brandon Vera's Tattoos are Tagalog for Earth Fire Wind and Water. I can't remember what the triangle with the 8 in it is for but it also represents something. It isn't a retarded tattoo at all. It actually stands for something and has some meaning.

Yes a lot of the tattoos are for the way they look but Vera's have some meaning. Do some research before you just tag all tattoo's as being retarded.

So you don't like tattoos, good for you, now f*ck off and stop whining about something that's not even important.

oh, and it's retarded, not retarted.....retard.

Looks like you are the only one who realizes this...hahahahaha.

Archived