heavyweight title

Caspa17

Hey i just need a hand understanding i dont know if anyone knows or anything but, obviously mir will vs carwin for the title. when lesnar is fit does he vs the winner of that fight or does he have to fight someone else for that chance?? valasquez vs lesnar? sorry i just keen to understand it. thanks guys

Lesnar holds the belt

Mir/carwin is for the fake belt.

Winner gets Lesnar in around July.

If Carwin/Mir are hurt and cannot fight in around July Cain will get the title shot and Carwin/Mir will get the unification shot after.

^ This perfectly put.

Ring rust is a real thing we have seen it with so many diffrent fighters i wouldnt be shocked to see lesnar look sloppy in maybe his next two fights it happen to rua and many other good fighters maybe it wont be the same brock he has been getting healthy while everyone else has been getting better. Mir hans are much improved amd he is much srtong the rubber match could go to him if he gets past carwin. and if lesnar faces cain that could be seriously bad news for a guy who hasnt fought in a long long time.

Lesnar being the champion would fight the winner of mir/carwin (interim champion)' date=' and the winner would become the undisputed champion... correct?

Correct me if i'm wrong haha.[/quote']

Yes, exactly. Creating an interim belt does not mean the current champ is no longer champ. It just means that we don't know when he'll fight again and the promotion needs to be able to stage championship fights in his absence. Once the current champ returns, he fights the interim champ to unify the belts. If the current champ does not return, he is stripped of the belt and the interim champ is promoted to full champ.

Lesnar holds the belt

Mir/carwin is for the fake belt.

Winner gets Lesnar in around July.

If Carwin/Mir are hurt and cannot fight in around July Cain will get the title shot and Carwin/Mir will get the unification shot after.

stop posting after this guy he laid it out correctly.

Archived