Vera's face

Hendoforpresident

we all know that elbow from Bones was vicious

but i havent seen anyone post anything on here about wat happened to vera's face

we all know something was wrong, so much pain in his face

but not sure if you guys know exactly

that elbow fractured Vera's right cheek bone in 3 places

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/03/22/jon-jones-fractures-brandon-veras-face-with-fight-ending-elbow/

lol it's like shift change, brother...things get posted, they fall off the main page, new guy comes in, posts it again...people just now coming onto the boards see the title of the thread, click on it, and so on...once the new people see it, it'll drop back off, until someone comes on and rerereposts it...it's a redundant cycle.. :)

lol it's like shift change' date=' brother...things get posted, they fall off the main page, new guy comes in, posts it again...people just now coming onto the boards see the title of the thread, click on it, and so on...once the new people see it, it'll drop back off, until someone comes on and rerereposts it...it's a redundant cycle.. :)[/quote']

Every little bit helps, I'm doing my part...especially on topics made by senior members because they really should know to search by now.

just like you leaked maia vs silva :P

lol dude you have more issues than Arcane Knight.

its a known fact on here that i broke that news well before any other MMA site did, you are just a hater, kid, i could say something positive about your favorite fighter and you would argue it with me because you and brent are obssessed with me, you both suffer from that single white female complex

its a known fact on here that i broke that news well before any other MMA site did' date=' you are just a hater, kid, i could say something positive about your favorite fighter and you would argue it with me because you and brent are obssessed with me, you both suffer from that single white female complex[/quote']

Well known fact? Getting ahead of yourself now.

I proved it by simple process of elimination in the other thread that anyone with a brain knew it was going to be Maia.

It didn't take a genius to know that. MMA websites just don't disclose false information until it is actually offcial, or rumoured.

Stay in school, learn a thing or 2 about logic and life and you'll be a changed person I swear it.

Well known fact? Getting ahead of yourself now.

I proved it by simple process of elimination in the other thread that anyone with a brain knew it was going to be Maia.

It didn't take a genius to know that. MMA websites just don't disclose false information until it is actually offcial' date=' or rumoured.

Stay in school, learn a thing or 2 about logic and life and you'll be a changed person I swear it.[/quote']

so im sure you would of known that maia wasnt actually the first choice when vitor was ruled out right?

we all know that elbow from Bones was vicious

but i havent seen anyone post anything on here about wat happened to vera's face

we all know something was wrong' date=' so much pain in his face

but not sure if you guys know exactly

that elbow fractured Vera's right cheek bone in 3 places

http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/03/22/jon-jones-fractures-brandon-veras-face-with-fight-ending-elbow/[/quote']

Good luck getting the UFC into those closed markets Dana.

its a known fact on here that i broke that news well before any other MMA site did' date=' you are just a hater, kid, i could say something positive about your favorite fighter and you would argue it with me because you and brent are obssessed with me, you both suffer from that single white female complex[/quote']

We aren't even friends, we just mutually think you are stupid...and don't trick yourself into believing that we are the only two people on Earth that do.

Archived