Am I the only one that wants to see see Cain Velasquez Vs. Junior Dos Santos?

AsimpleMan

it depends if you left a deposit' date=' if you left a deposit you should be right but if you didnt you probably wont get a refund.[/quote']

Lost a sig bet huh? Got you good bro.

I want to see it, but we wont I dont think because both are on the way up, and the UFC is notorious for not throwing two young lions in the octogon together. JDS is probably going to fight someone else, and Cain is goin to sit and wait to see what happens, and probably wont fight until he has his title shot.

It really depends on the Mir/Carwin fight.

If there is an Injury Cain get's the first shot at the belt.

If it goes smoothly and Mir wins, I think JDS will be matched up with Carwin since they are both strikers and it would be a striking war.

If Carwin wins and is able to fight Brock, I can see JDS being matched up with Cain to test how well he does against a Wrestler. Because if JDS can't stop Cain's wrestling he probably won't stop Brock's either.

We'll know soon enough, but all possibilities with these fights are great matchups.

I think CV vs JDS is coming up. Probably in the summer around the Lesnar fight' date=' and it'll determine who gets the next shot at the HW belt.[/quote']

Cain already has it in the bag. JDS needs to fight the loser of Mir v Carwin still. I had Gonzaga as a top 10, but not top 5, and JDS hasnt beaten a top 5 yet. He rounds out as number 5 for me now, preceding Carwin, Velasquez, Mir then Lesnar.

Fighting the Mir v Carwin loser is what makes the most sense at least for me.

Lost a sig bet huh? Got you good bro.

I want to see it' date=' but we wont I dont think because both are on the way up, and the UFC is notorious for not throwing two young lions in the octogon together. JDS is probably going to fight someone else, and Cain is goin to sit and wait to see what happens, and probably wont fight until he has his title shot.[/quote']

I also think it is going to go like this. What I dont believe is that Cain deserves the shot more than JDS and that he has the right to sit and wait for it while dos Santos needs another fight, thats just wrong. IMO Cain and JDS SHOULD fight for the next shot at the title (after Mir or Carwin), but I doubt it will happen.

Cain already has it in the bag. JDS needs to fight the loser of Mir v Carwin still. I had Gonzaga as a top 10' date=' but not top 5, and JDS hasnt beaten a top 5 yet. He rounds out as number 5 for me now, preceding Carwin, Velasquez, Mir then Lesnar.

Fighting the Mir v Carwin loser is what makes the most sense at least for me.[/quote']

Oh please, Cain beated a past his prime Big Nog get out of here with that BS.

JDS will beat Cain.

Archived