Poll: After kimbos KO's meatleg, who should he fight next?

PhysycadelicAdventurer

i actually think kimbo/ cro cop would be a pretty sweet fight

and i like kimbo but i'd love to see cro cop head kick KO kimbo

he hasnt done that in a while and kimbo would be the perfect candidate to use it upon

Kimbo knows how to keep his hands up so head kick is out of question.

I picked Antoni Hardonk, I also don't htink Cro Cop because with Kimbo's arthuritis (sorry if i spelt wrong) Cro Cop will easily be able to hack away at his leg and finish him off. Also, I think Cro Cops stand up is better, maybe doesn't have as strong punches but has better standup IMO.

I picked Antoni Hardonk' date=' I also don't htink Cro Cop because with Kimbo's arthuritis (sorry if i spelt wrong) Cro Cop will easily be able to hack away at his leg and finish him off. Also, I think Cro Cops stand up is better, maybe doesn't have as strong punches but has better standup IMO.[/quote']

LOL have you seen Antoni Hardonks leg kicks?:eek:

Kimbo knows how to keep his hands up so head kick is out of question.

Are you serious?

Considering Kimbo's cardio is garbage and he'd be eating a bunch of leg kicks...I think his hands might drift..

To call a head kick "out of the question" is ridiculous

Depends how he wins' date=' if he eeks out a decision he wont get a much better oponent, if he beats him easily he will move up, I think Cro Cop would be a good oponent for him but I dont like the thought of Cro Cop having a loss to Kimbo on his record[/quote']

Mirko losing to Kimbo. Best joke of 2010. In the event that all the planets are perfectly aligned and Mirko has 1 leg amputated during the fight, and by some miracle Kimbo manages to decision him, I will never watch MMA again in my whole life.

Mirko losing to Kimbo. Best joke of 2010. In the event that all the planets are perfectly aligned and Mirko has 1 leg amputated during the fight' date=' and by some miracle Kimbo manages to decision him, I will never watch MMA again in my whole life.[/quote']

No, I was just saying I dont even want a 1 in 100 chance of it happening. lol

Mmmm. i like this one kimbo will win but we dont know how yet b/c kimbo is still a new face in the UFC and if he beats down his next two fighters i say give him Brock lesnar so maybe he can shock the would and one day be called the champ...it crazy but cant say would not happen, look how brock got to be the champ and only lost one fight to Frank Mir that is still trying to get his belt back...or give him Carver if Shane Carver looses to Brock or maybe a Rematch with Carver vs Frank "sleepy" Mir lol i say why not it happen to Brock or maybe the rematch Roy" Big Country" Nelson VS Kimbo Slice ? Roy on the show was mad ****y and did beat kimbo and did you happen to see Roy last fight? knock out in the 1st round..i pay to see it...

What has Kimbo done that would warrant any intelligent person to believe that he has this fight in the bag? Is it his amazing wins over greats like Bo Cantrell, Dave Abbott and James Thomson? Or is it his KO loss to Petruzelli? Maybe it was his 15 minute dance with Houston Alexander that convinced you of his MMA dominance?

Puh-leeze...the guy is old, slow and nowhere near deserving of serious respect as an MMA fighter.

What has Kimbo done that would warrant any intelligent person to believe that he has this fight in the bag? Is it his amazing wins over greats like Bo Cantrell' date=' Dave Abbott and James Thomson? Or is it his KO loss to Petruzelli? Maybe it was his 15 minute dance with Houston Alexander that convinced you of his MMA dominance?

Puh-leeze...the guy is old, slow and nowhere near deserving of serious respect as an MMA fighter.[/quote']

And what did Mitirone do that would warrant any intelligent person to believe that he has this fight in the bag? It must of been his GREAT 2nd RD TKO of Marcus (No Stand Up) Jones :rolleyes:...

Side Note : Mitirones Strengths (from this site!) Strong, quick, kinda crazy , I thought that was kinda funny.:P

Kimbo has worked hard and deserves the same respect as any other fighter. Sure he started off as a non-pro. So what? Most fighters started out working at a fast food place or a gym. How you start doesnt mean ****. Its the work you put in and where you end up that counts.

sorry' date=' your not a man if you cant respect what kimbo is doing. 90% of you internet addicts couldnt last a day in kimbos shoes.[/quote']

Ugh, wow. People don't (at least I don't) judge Kimbo as a person, they judge him as a supposed 'professional' of the sport. Anyway, what makes his life SOO much harder or different from anyone elses?

It's cool the dude wants to improve and learn every aspect, but a lot of people just hate how he got there from his Youtube celebrity status.

Mirko would kick Kimbos head off his shoulders. I think Mitriones chin is good enough to eat any of Kimbos shots if Houston Alexanders is. Kimbo on the other hand was tkoed with a backing up jab by a 205er not known for devastating KO power and not even a top 25 LHW.

Kimbos punching power is severely overrated. He can knock some jokers eye out in a Miami boatyard fight or backyard somewhere and if you look at those fights he doesn't even knock most of these Joes out. A lot of them just quit after taking some damage. Not only did Kimbo lose one of those fights he had another one that he nearly lost and was completely gassed afterwards.

I don't think Mitrione is that great but he will have a few inches of height plus a massive reach advantage. I think he has shown he has a better chin and hits harder. Houston Alexander is smaller then MWs like Marquardt, Sonnen, Anderson, Vitor, etc. He's not even a legit LHW considering he weighed 208 for a 215 fight. Kimbos not going to be throwing around a 260 pound man like he was the 208 pound man. Chael Sonnen after his fight with Marquardt said he weighed 208 on fight night. So basically the UFC brought back a MW to fight Kimbo knowing Kimbos size would play a factor.

Archived