Any of you have experiences with hauntings or things you cant explain?

IanMMA

My Story: I was up in Gettysburg taking a ghost tour in the jenny wade house and was taking pictures of the walls and beds. Well later that day i went to develop the photos and small orbs appeared on the photos and you could clearly see them glowing.

I took a tour at an allegedly haunted plantation years ago. It was me and a few other friends and we walked into a room that was fairly dark with no windows and out of the corner of my eye I noticed a shadow on the wall that really shouldn't have been there It caught my attention because it moved then it vanished when I looked at it closely. At the time I didn't believe in ghost but I was a little creeped out by it.

Then later when the tour was wrapping up we were walking downstairs and all of us felt a chill in the air, and heard a mumbled whisper hard to make out and I felt something touch the back of my hair. Hard enough that it could only be a person, so I turned around and nothing was there. I said "WTF was that something just touched my hair" and two other people almost at the same time said they felt someone touch thier hair also. At that point we were all pretty creeped out and left.

Needless to say I now believe in the paranormal. I have other friends that have seen spirits and told me stories about it and I never really believed them fully but what I saw and felt there is really no other explaination.

as a photographer, i can tell you its just direct light getting into the lense and cameras censor. this happens all the time. i shoot partys and night clubs alot and all of the moveing lights and such will makes these so called orbs apear. it could also be an out of focus light source which would also do that

wel just like you' date=' its going to take one of those experiences to change my mind[/quote']

That UFO thread you have. The experience I had was as real as your UFO experience.

and btw I wasn't smoking blunts that day. Otherwise I would have just dismissed it for being really high as much as a skeptic as I was. Lol

I used to live in this house when my mom married my stepdad that ironically my dad used to live in when he was young. They had a piano and it would just start playing in the middle of this night.

When I lived there, my uncle would come over after working night shift to sleep and he heard the door to the bedroom slam and no one was there.

One night I was up all alone watching tv, and my dog looked down into the hallway and started growling and even let out a few soft barks, (she had never done that before when she was inside) and the next thing I knew the blinds to the living room started moving like someone was dragging their hands across them. I was about 9 when it happened and needless to say I was so scared I couldn't move.

Come to find out a few days later someone came by and said that in the hallway where our dog was barking at was a closet where a previous owner had hung himself because his daughter got married and left him all alone in that house.

And it could just be a coincidince that everytime we drive by the house it is for sale and it has had several owners in the last ten years since we lived there.

my house doors slam for no reason too. well, maybe not. i live in a house built in 1880 its an old victorian in maryland. the way our house is layed out, the air moves around it in weird ways if a door to the outside is open or if a window is open. the door to our stairwell will slam shut if its windy out and a door is open

no but ive heard weird stuff

this chick was watching TV in the dark and she saw a shadow walk by the TV screen. she was laying in bed and looked up in the corner and saw something staring at her, then it vanished like 20 secs later. she also said that when she was sleeping, a "ghost" kept pulling her covers down and would grab her leg and ****

some other dude said he would close his bathroom door when he went to bed and in the morning it would always be wide open. he also said that there would be a loud creaking noise coming from his coffee table, like something was sitting on it. he too saw the shadow walk by his TV. his apt room was haunted tho, the previous owner killed himself by walking in front of a truck.. creepy **** man!!!

When I was 17 or 18 my friend and I were out driving around and I showed him this abandoned farm that I hunt by. I thought it was cool since the house looked like the house in The Blairwitch Project.The place had been vacant for 10-15 years. We decided to grab some flashlights and go in. We went upstairs and there was a chair in attic facing the window. I thought it was weird since basically all of the furniture had been cleaned out. Later we were pulling out of the driveway in my car and my friend freaked out because he saw a light on in the attic window with a figure of a person looking out. I looked in my mirror and didn't see anything so i turned to look and saw the exact same thing. The electricity had been shut off years before then so there is no explanation for it. Second creepiest thing that I have ever seen.

Went to the same place about 4 years ago while having a few beers. I got out and was trying to talk this girl into going into the house but she wouldn't. I got out to go to the bathroom. After I finished I was walking by these tall weeds when I could see something moving in the grass that looked like it was running at me. I ran back to the pickup to get in and turned around and there was nothing there. The pick up horn started going off and the locks started to lock and unlock repeatedly, also the lights started blinking but the vehicle doesn't have an alarm installed. The two people were inside the vehicle and were freaking out. The vehicle was a 2004 Chevy and has never done it again. Creepiest thing I have ever experienced.

When i was a young kid and in scouts. At an old air base me and a friend went downstairs in the airmans restaurant to get a can of coke which was in the lobby.

The entrance to the lobby was a small porch with 2 heavy doors you had to go through to get in. Whilst we were getting our drinks, the inside door swung open and shut again but the outside door didnt move and there was no-one around. We both ran upstairs bricking it.

Almost 20 years later we still talk about & even now cant come up with any explanation. Funnily enough Most Haunted, a tv show in the UK did a show at the same airbase last month which was a bit wierd and my mate went to see them filming and tell them our story. Dont know if the mentioned it or not though as it was on sky & i dont have that.

When i was a young kid and in scouts. At an old air base me and a friend went downstairs in the airmans restaurant to get a can of coke which was in the lobby.

The entrance to the lobby was a small porch with 2 heavy doors you had to go through to get in. Whilst we were getting our drinks' date=' the inside door swung open and shut again but the outside door didnt move and there was no-one around. We both ran upstairs bricking it.

Almost 20 years later we still talk about & even now cant come up with any explanation. Funnily enough Most Haunted, a tv show in the UK did a show at the same airbase last month which was a bit wierd and my mate went to see them filming and tell them our story. Dont know if the mentioned it or not though as it was on sky & i dont have that.[/quote']

I love that show. What air base was it?

Ok I have a couple of creepy stories. One involves myself directly, and the other happens at my in-laws farm.

My story is this :

I was at home one night watching a movie by myself, when I thought I seen something moving down my hallway to my right. I turned my head a seen a little girl soaking wet walking down my hallway and towards where I was laying on the couch. She walked right up to the bottom of the couch, by my feet, and just looked at me. I couldn't move it was the creepiest thing I have ever encountered in my entire life. Then just like that she was gone. I jumped off the couch and called my wife, she was on her way home and when she arrived I told her what had happend. The crazy thing is, we had laminate flooring, you could see little wet footprints on the flooring!! I'm not making this up my wife and I were freaked out. She told me that sometimes when I'd be away at work she would hear doors opening and closing and always just think it was her dreaming vividly. I had never believed in ghosts before that, but needless to say I do now.

The one involving my in-laws happens quite often. Never when I was visiting though, except one night when my "alarm" kept going off but just static which was weird because when it went off at the actual set time it was a radio station. But big plant pots with plants in them would have most of the dirt taken out of them and piled on the floor beside the pots, and the Mother-In-Law says that sometimes there would be hand prints in them. Also a couple times she found chicken bones in circular patterns on her computer room floor. Their property used to be a small town with like 8 - 10 buildings on it. They used one to store fire wood, and the old barn was still fine. But one of the old houses was getting to be in pretty rough shape so they tore it down, all this stuff started happening after they did that.

I know anyone who reads this will have some reason or another to write it off, and I used to be the same way. You can't believe it until you experience something like this!

CG

its funny that ppl believe this BS.

haunted tours and that sort. the tour people's livelihood depends on so i wouldnt be surprised at all to learn that they were piping in cold breezes, projecting shadows or playing scary noises. its a business, do you goto the movies and ask is this real? no... and these haunting places aren't either is about $$$$$

once in the morning i went to grab my last beer and it wasnt there.

i thought there was some paranormal activity going on inside my refridgerator until i pieced the night back together and realised that i had already drank it

Haha! Great post!

i always wake up with a hard on' date=' ghost ****s?

girlfriend believed in aliens, so i put it up her bum when she was asleep and blamed the aliens

i cant explain anything when im drunk[/quote']

....but yet! An even better post!

I'm somewhat skeptical on this whole subject. I've heard **** at the theater where I work at. I've heard things being picked up and then dropped. Not small things, big things. Like the cabinets they have and such.

I have also heard my name being called...and I know for sure no one is there since I'm the only one there at the time.

Still...I won't believe it until I see it happen in front of me.

i always wake up with a hard on' date=' ghost ****s?

girlfriend believed in aliens, so i put it up her bum when she was asleep and blamed the aliens

i cant explain anything when im drunk[/quote']

Yeah it's very scary I'm pretty sure our house is haunted because that happens to me too:eek:

Archived