ufc fight night gomi vs florian

GREAT_JAKE

this will be a very good free card with alot of known fighters on it. of course we have gomi and florian which should say alot about the LW division. gomi might be a contender but i believe florian is the second best LW on the planet(thats right) then roy nelson and stephan struve, a young up and comer vs a seasoned vet who is trying to get into the mix. i think most people,including me, are wating to see if roy will be able to compete against the top level guys at HW. i know struve isnt a top guy but with a good peformance roy can show alot. next ross pearson and dennis siver faceoff with both guys being well known. pearson from being a TUF winner and siver from his spinning back kick finishes. two vets of TUF in nate quarry and jorge rivera battle it out afterwards followed by TUF 9 andre winner. jacob volkman will make his debut at 155 focing ronnys torres who came off a decision loss to melvin gulliard in which the dreaded ICE BAG incident occured. yushin okami will aslo fight trying to revamp the 185 lb division. i think this is a great card for free tv and wish they would air all of the fights.

Cool story bro. I liked the way you listed the fight card' date=' but instead of just linking to the fight card wrote up a 3rd grade book report of it.[/quote']

we need to ban people like this. dont be rude it makes you look lowclass. people tend to walk away from people like you. would you agree? just be repsectful towards ones thread.

I always enjoy watching Florian fight, but I am confused by White's comment that if Gomi wins he gets a shot at the title, does this mean if Florian wins he gets another shot as well?

Of course Penn has Edgar at 112. If Edgar could somehow win, I'd love to see Florian vs. Edgar. But I don't think Florian should waste another title shot oppurtunity on Penn.

I always enjoy watching Florian fight' date=' but I am confused by White's comment that if Gomi wins he gets a shot at the title, does this mean if Florian wins he gets another shot as well?

Of course Penn has Edgar at 112. If Edgar could somehow win, I'd love to see Florian vs. Edgar. But I don't think Florian should waste another title shot oppurtunity on Penn.[/quote']

Ufc is about money. Gomi vs Penn 2 would be easy to market if he beats Florian. Florian vs Penn 2 would be harder as Bj dominated Kenflo and its fresh in everyone's minds. Kenny would most likely need 1 or 2 more wins after Gomi. Maybe match him up with Maynard or Tyson.

Got to go with Kenny on this one. The guy is dangerous in all areas of the fight. Hope he wins and I wouldn't mind seeing him take another shot at the title. I think he had a bit of shell shock in his title shots. Hopefully he can get it together.

They need to have him be a guest commentator more. I think he does an excellent job all around.

I think Kenny will beat Gomi and then I guess fight Maynard before he gets his title shot.

Nelson v Struve sounds more like a carnival match LOL, although I think Struve will win and he'll fight Kongo.

Pearson & Winner I see both of them picking up the win, I think both of them will go pretty far in the LW division.

Okami & Uno I hope to see both of them getting back to their winning ways.

This looks like a really exciting card. Hopefully there wont be alot of commercials like in Versus.

Archived