BJPENN live media conference on Phone

MusicIzMySavior

i said if people cared.

I know man.

Maybe Bj should make a new vid on how he is trying to destroy GSP's career by slandering him and defamation of character. All because he got his **** kicked and is looking for excuses. uhhhhhh, don't get me started today! **** him.

I know man.

Maybe Bj should make a new vid on how he is trying to destroy GSP's career by slandering him and defamation of character. All because he got his **** kicked and is looking for excuses. uhhhhhh' date=' don't get me started today! **** him.[/quote']

Overrated wtf are you talking about..just stop replying in threads like this.

I know man.

Maybe Bj should make a new vid on how he is trying to destroy GSP's career by slandering him and defamation of character. All because he got his **** kicked and is looking for excuses. uhhhhhh' date=' don't get me started today! **** him.[/quote']

Wow. :eek:

Technique is right. Your a BJ Hater/GSP Fanboy :rolleyes:

Wow. :eek:

Technique is right. Your a BJ Hater/GSP Fanboy :rolleyes:

Technique is a GSP fan you ******. In his sig... that was a comment I made about a GSP hater and he liked it and asked me if he could put it in his sig, and i said yes. So get your facts straight.

And yes, GSP fan here !!! ALL the way!

Technique is a GSP fan you ******. In his sig... that was a comment I made about a GSP hater and he liked it and asked me if he could put it in his sig' date=' and i said yes. [b']So get your facts straight[/b].

And yes, GSP fan here !!! ALL the way!

Whether he's a GSP fan or not, his sig is right, your posts are still trash. [in the WW & LW Division]

Technique is a GSP fan you ******. In his sig... that was a comment I made about a GSP hater and he liked it and asked me if he could put it in his sig' date=' and i said yes. So get your facts straight.

And yes, GSP fan here !!! ALL the way![/quote']

Overrated yes we know you are a GSP fan but ffs stop ruining any thread that has something with BJ Penn in it.

Yes he's a dbag and we all know that.

Once again if people cared about BJ or anything he says they would go to BJPENN.COM which is what i was saying to musichamza.

I think he piss off about the false accusation BJ made on Yahoo sport .

U know when he say GSP use steroid ' date=' hormone , pills to be more slippery .[/quote']

Thank you. Atleast someone has a brain!

Fed up with Bj's vids and garbage. thats all. Enough is enough already.

Overrated yes we know you are a GSP fan but ffs stop ruining any thread that has something with BJ Penn in it.

Yes he's a dbag and we all know that.

Once again if people cared about BJ or anything he says they would go to BJPENN.COM which is what i was saying to musichamza.

Cool.

I think he piss off about the false accusation BJ made on Yahoo sport .

U know when he say GSP use steroid ' date=' hormone , pills to be more slippery .[/quote']

Yea but not even your posts are as bad as his bob. Like at least you dont go on a thread like this to say random things about BJ.

Whether he's a GSP fan or not' date=' his sig is right, your posts are still trash. [in the WW & LW Division']

He didn't say my posts were trash you fool! LOL

I said that about someone else posts. A Bj fanboy. I said his posts were garbage.

STOP trying to turn it around.

Tech's sig is a direct QUOTE of MY POST! Its not what he says about me. Understand english?

Yea but not even your posts are as bad as his bob. Like at least you dont go on a thread like this to say random things about BJ.

Maybe he realy hate liar who only try discredit other champion who dominate him .

I dont know , i love watching BJ fight but i stop watching is interview he always talk like GSP only win cause of the Nurse Mistake .

He didn't say my posts were trash you fool! LOL

I said that about someone else posts. A Bj fanboy. I said his posts were garbage.

STOP trying to turn it around.

Tech's sig is a direct QUOTE of MY POST! Its not what he says about me. Understand english?

I know' date=' I understood that from the first time you told me. :eek:

after the [,'] that was my opinion. Thats why there was a [,] there.

Maybe he realy hate liar who only try discredit other champion who dominate him .

I dont know ' date=' i love watching BJ fight but i stop watching is interview he always talk like GSP only win cause of the Nurse Mistake .[/quote']

Thanks you. THIS is exactly my point. ALL BJ TALKS ABOUT IS GSP! We are fed up with it! It has nothing to do with me being a GSP fan.

How many vids can Bj make that GSP is a cheater ...

Time to move on already.

I dont know ' date=' i love watching BJ fight but i stop watching is interview he always talk like GSP only win cause of the Nurse Mistake .[/quote']

Merci pour me d?fend. Je ne veux pas voir plus de discours de BJ discr?dite GSP. Ce mon seul point. Je n'ai pas signifi? pour commencer un combat. Son vieux d?j

Merci pour me d?fend. Je ne veux pas voir plus de discours de BJ discr?dite GSP. Ce mon seul point. Je n'ai pas signifi? pour commencer un combat. Son vieux d?j?.

Ecoute tout le monde veut rien entendre de BJ a ce sujet mais de venir ici et dire ce que t'a dit a RIEN a avoir avec le sujet, ta meme pas ecouter pour voir si il parle de GSP.

Alors arrete de faire sa dans TOUT les thread de BJ. ON COMPREND t'aime pas BJ moi non plus mais crisse arrete de faire la bebe come BJ.

Merci pour me d?fend. Je ne veux pas voir plus de discours de BJ discr?dite GSP. Ce mon seul point. Je n'ai pas signifi? pour commencer un combat. Son vieux d?j?.

T pas oubliger de le faire de facon aussi agresive .

Quand tu arrives en insultant BJ comme tu la fais tu donnes raison au cave qu y parle des fan de GSP comme des fanatic .

Je te comprend de hahir BJ tout le monde quy suis le sport c que c un gros ********* mais esseille de pas descendre a son niveau mon grand :).

Ecoute tout le monde veut rien entendre de BJ a ce sujet mais de venir ici et dire ce que t'a dit a RIEN a avoir avec le sujet' date=' ta meme pas ecouter pour voir si il parle de GSP.

Alors arrete de faire sa dans TOUT les thread de BJ. ON COMPREND t'aime pas BJ moi non plus mais crisse arrete de faire la bebe come BJ.[/quote']

Got it ...

T pas oubliger de le faire de facon aussi agresive .

Quand tu arrives en insultant BJ comme tu la fais tu donnes raison au cave qu y parle des fan de GSP comme des fanatic .

Je te comprend de hahir BJ tout le monde quy suis le sport c que c un gros ********* mais esseille de pas descendre a son niveau mon grand :).

Vous avez raison.

i told u 2 refrain from calling me music hamza because of my religion' date=' i never refer 2 u based on ur religion or heritage, i told u 2 stop it[/quote']

Rofl i never think it got someting with ur religion .

People call me Bob st pierre and i dont care lol i actually think is funny .

Rofl i never think it got someting with ur religion .

People call me Bob st pierre and i dont care lol i actually think is funny .

bob I keep saying musichamza isn't the brightest, he's a moron that doesn't understand anything so let him keep complaining about his religion since he's the only one that keeps bringing it up.

bob I keep saying musichamza isn't the brightest' date=' he's a moron that doesn't understand anything so let him keep complaining about his religion since he's the only one that keeps bringing it up.[/quote']

He is trying to use it as an excuse to make you look bad. He is going nowhere with that bs.

Archived