What UFC Event, Was your Best Day ever???

Kable

Simple, Just state which day you thought was the best during a UFC event. Doesn't have to even be related to the card, like you could have had a threesome during UFC 100 and miss the whole thing but it was still a good day and it was during an event.

Probably for me, It was UFC 90: Silva vs. Cote, Thiago Alves beating on Josh Koscheck.

UFC 105 also deserves a mention, was a great night.

105 for me it was my first live event so i was hyped up plus we went to the crown plaza hotel in manchester cuz we heard thats were the ufc crew and fighters were staying so we sat in the lobby and basically got drunk and had our photo taking with joe rogan,buffer,goldberg,joe silva, cheick kongo, joe stevenson, terry etim, bisping, stich, dan mirgialotta.

after that we went the rough house after party in the hard rock cafe and met pearson hardy and semtex.

one of the best nights of my life to top it off we were in some hip hop club called the lounge and joe stevenson was taking a piss next to my mate crazy coincedence. so we had a few beers with him he was a cool dude he had came over to corner aaron riley who pearson destroyed.

all in all great day one i will never forget

UFC 31 hands down. I was 15 and won the tickets in a bet with one of my wrestling teammates. I beat him in a submission wrestling style match. That was my first real dose of Chuck Liddell when he KO'd Randleman, and The Couture v Rizzo fight was pretty amazing too.

the greatest was 100, i was at a friends and we went crazy when hendo KTFO of bisping...

dont remember much from that night after that fight except brock smothering mir and his speech after the fight hahah that was great...

my worse was a few weeks later because of the disappointment i felt when forrest lost to Silva....i was so drunk, and was convinced that Griffin was going to win..i was never so shocked after a fight.

haha so naive

Archived