Who will be the LHW champ by the end of 2011?

Jonnydingo

Jon Jones is leading this poll. All this does is prove that the majority of this forum has the attention span of a toddler and does not educate themselves through outside sources.

In case you missed it, Dana White isn't giving Jones a title shot for at least a year. Bones is only 22 and still has time to grow and ladders to climb before he goes into a five round fight. Personally I say give him Thiago Silva or Ryan Bader next, preferably Silva though.

Jon Jones is leading this poll. All this does is prove that the majority of this forum has the attention span of a toddler and does not educate themselves through outside sources.

In case you missed it' date=' Dana White isn't giving Jones a title shot for at least a year.[/b'] Bones is only 22 and still has time to grow and ladders to climb before he goes into a five round fight. Personally I say give him Thiago Silva or Ryan Bader next, preferably Silva though.

I believe the end of 2011 is more then a year away.

In case you missed it' date=' Dana White isn't giving Jones a title shot for at least a year. Bones is only 22 and still has time to grow and ladders to climb before he goes into a five round fight. Personally I say give him Thiago Silva or Ryan Bader next, preferably Silva though.[/quote']

So if you read the original post it said champ by the end of 2011, Jones is not ready right now and still needs to fight some tougher competition. But I still think that By the end of 2011 Jones will be champ!!

I am a Machida fan first and foremost. The only fighters to pose a threat to Machida as of right now that are in the ufc are Shogun and Bones....and Anderson Silva if he should move to LHW.

The sport is evolving once again and soon the ideal fighter will be what I have described in another thread.

Great stand up

Great take downs

Great TDD

Great Submission defense

Good Submissions

Ultimately, the sport will gradually become more of a stand up war.

By that time, Bones will have enough experience under his belt. I would LOVE to see him face Silva for the LHW belt! If Jones keeps improving like he is, that is one fight I seriously don't know who to root for. I love both fighters, and they have striking (no pun intended) similarities.

Bones is the future!

i would of put Bader on the list instead of Lil Nog ......

Lil Nog has yet to fight in the UFC

yes i know he will be fighting Forrest .. lol came back to edit that

Little nog beat luiz cane in the first round dude so yeah he has fought in the ufc:p

I think anyone of the top four dudes on the list will be champ in 2011! Too hard to predict who out of those 4!

Archived