Even Serra is backstabbing Hardy

Cagefighter9

He just predicted GSP to win by GnP TKO. I wouldnt call it stabbing in the back.... 90% of the population has their vote on GSP...... Just because Serra is helping him doesnt mean he thinks he can win.

He knows GSP is just going to take him down and keep the fight on the ground with his explosive takes downs.

He a awesome martial artist realy under rated .

I dont think he's underrated i think he gets his props....i think people doesn't give him his credit just cause he got pummeled by a killer like GSP. He won his last fight pretty spectacularly (like that's a word)!!! But he is good...

lawl Marquardt was like GSP by dimination' date=' the fight shouldn't have been matched up haha

Serra said that GSP is far superior in ground and pund and that will do him in[/quote']

that recording was b4 the serra hook up!! Nate the not-great tho/....he is such a prick, - he keeps dissing Hardy - I also remember he said that Chael sonnen should not of been matched with him - and we all know what happened there!! fukn prick!!!

they were saying the same thing about serra vs gsp. and serra crushed him. im sure gsp will win but it goes to show you cant entirely count the other man out. that would be a crazy upset. id be pissed too

Yes but it's ironic that SERRA is saying GSP will win, apparently you missed that part.

Just because he helped Hardy in his training doesn't mean he can't have an opinion. If my grandfather had an upcoming fight against St. Pierre' date=' of course I would help him train, but I would put all my money on Georges still.[/quote']

why you change it from your grandmother vs. lesnar?

No, no, no, no........You guys are acting like he back stabbed him but theres no way...I think and will bet my life that Serra said this first and then did the UFC special with Hardy and changed his mind. (or at least acted like he changed it)....Serra isnt the type of guy to just go back and yes...If that interview was done AFTER the UFC special, that was def back stabbing...But I dont think thats the case here.

No' date=' no, no, no........You guys are acting like he back stabbed him but theres no way...I think and will bet my life that Serra said this first and then did the UFC special with Hardy and changed his mind. (or at least acted like he changed it)....Serra isnt the type of guy to just go back and yes...If that interview was done AFTER the UFC special, that was def back stabbing...But I dont think thats the case here.[/quote']

It's not called backstabbing....it's just his opinion.

It's not called backstabbing....it's just his opinion.

I would put money down that that MMA Connected interview was before he actually met up with him...Thats just not how Serra seems to come off..He wouldnt just go behind someones back ..And yes IDC who you are if you go and invite someone to train at your gym for a couple days or weeks ( I dont know how long) and really help them and give them all kinds of advice and then go back and tell the media he has no chance??? Come on, thats backstabbing..But like i said before I really dont think he did it in the first place.

Matt was either charged like they say with a wrong perception of which statement was said first, or he is just saying it like it is, which would be a little shady. GSP should come out on top, maybe Dan can get a striker's chance at some point but it is not in the numbers between them for him to win, but this is the best fighting (Oh $hit, did you see that!!!) sport there is, case and point, Vera's right temple.

Archived