Ryan Bader vs Jon Jones

RampageTKO

I think this fight would be unreal' date=' whats your guys opinion on who would win if they did fight?

Do you guys think this is a possible match up for Jones' next fight?[/quote']

yes this fight would be great i'm a fan of both but i think jones would get the win,

I think that is a perfect fight for Jones. I was thinking Jones should fight a top ranked guy but both Jones and Bader are up and comers.. I think Jones would destroy him though.

No that's like putting Cain vs. JDS right away.

i disagree' date='he was one win away from a number 1 contender fight,but the keywords was (not much higher) ,i still think bader vs hammil[/quote']

Thiago Silva hasn't beaten anyone of meaning (yet). Not to say he can't but he hasn't therefore he isn't ranked that high.

I think that is a perfect fight for Jones. I was thinking Jones should fight a top ranked guy but both Jones and Bader are up and comers.. I think Jones would destroy him though.

So lets say Bader beats Jones or vicve versa, then what?

Neither or going to fight for the title right away. You can't jump the gun with young talent. Jones is still young enough to let people draw a reaction from him outside of the ring.

Let them grow before you make them fight.

That's a step down in competition for Jon Jones.

Jones has not been beating his opponents, he's been crushing through them. He needs a top fighter now.

Jones - 84inch reach

Bader - 74inch reach

Worst match up ever. Jones winning by humiliation and braking Bader's skull.

Thiago Silva hasn't beaten anyone of meaning (yet). Not to say he can't but he hasn't therefore he isn't ranked that high.

i still say he is higher up than bader,jones is evolving at rapid succession,he should continue to fight more proven veterans,i think vera would take bader...imo

i still say he is higher up than bader' date='jones is evolving at rapid succession,he should continue to fight more proven veterans,i think vera would take bader...imo[/quote']

This fight will not happen. Bader is a TUF winner which means hewill be given someone easy. They will probably give him Brandon Vera.

Archived