Hey mods ! How about a sticky ?

Cagefighter9

I'm getting tired, and you certainly do, of people making thread about ''where is jardine ? who is kimbo fighting? and all that kind of stuff.

So why do you guy dont make a sticky thread with all the upcomming fight announced ?

It is pretty easy to announced and every fan will be on the same page. I'm talking about something mmajunkie style.

Exemple

UFC 112

A. Silva vs Maia

B.J Penn vs Edgar

Hughes vs Renzo Gracie

Groves vs Munoz

Dos anios vs Etim

Wouldn't that be perfect ?

You may like or not my idea , i'm just trying to get this forum a little more user-friendly

People asking questions like who is fighter X fighting next? are nowhere near as annoying as people who cannot spell properly.

Before handing out advice' date=' maybe you could learn to use the english language first.

Just a thought...[/quote']

Sorry dude, english is not my first language

People asking questions like who is fighter X fighting next? are nowhere near as annoying as people who cannot spell properly.

Before handing out advice' date=' maybe you could learn to use the english language first.

English is probably not is main language , if u think u make a point by asking him to learn a perfect grammar u a fool .

How many language u can write perfectly ?

English is probably not is main language ' date=' if u think u make a point by asking him to learn a perfect grammar u a fool .

How many language u can write perfectly ?[/quote']

You know, you sound just like your hero. Is that a sign of your devotion? to sound like GSP?

It might be mean' date=' but certainly not ignorant.

If you are on this forum, why not have a different window open to check your spelling?[/quote']

Telling him that he is taking after someone who can't speak english very well IS ignorant.

Maybe GSP should just talk french all the time and get a translator like all the brazilians then.

Ok Bob speak french all the time on the forums and i'll translate it for you.

Berghausen I don't disrespect your opinions but that last statement was very ignorant and mean of you.

Telling him that he is taking after someone who can't speak english very well IS ignorant.

Maybe GSP should just talk french all the time and get a translator like all the brazilians then.

Ok Bob speak french all the time on the forums and i'll translate it for you.

Berghausen I don't disrespect your opinions but that last statement was very ignorant and mean of you.

lol great minds think alike, this berghausen dude is a fool

really?

B.S.P. FTW. I need to learn a second language' date=' more thinking Spanish though, have a little experience with that one. bobilator how long did it take you to learn English?[/quote']

I learn almost 20 % at school and the rest when i work in Alberta and west of the canada in construction .

I realy enjoy challenge myself in it, some time i look funny but i can laught at myself .

Maybe like 9 mount to be realy able to speak it without thinking about it .

It might be mean' date=' but certainly not ignorant.

If you are on this forum, why not have a different window open to check your spelling?[/quote']

Just to inform urself Language is only a way to communicate , when us peak with anyone from other culture and they tell u 1 things and they did a grammar mistake and u gonna tell him ( Go back in school ) ?

U realy a funny guys . U should open ur mind cause like i said Language is only a way to communicate .

Archived