Gonzaga vs Nogueira

BigMike74

Gonzaga needs to fight Kongo, not Nog. I say if he beats Kongo, which he would, then Nog

idk who you give nog. How about they give him james toney so he can take him down and school him in MMA..Toney wants a legend, and there's no way Nog wouldn't be able to take him right down and destroy him IMO

Gonzaga needs to fight Kongo' date=' not Nog. I say if he beats Kongo, which he would, then Nog

+1 agree 100% this would be a good fight if they can both get a win. Give Big Nog Kongo as hes the bigger name and give Gonzaga Buentello or the winner of struve/nelson[/quote']

Gonzaga deserves someone better than that imo.

Give him Toney. lol

I completely disagree lol. Gonzaga has world class BJJ' date=' I dont think either man could submit the other, so I think Gonzaga would win by tko.[/quote']

Maybe in his younger days. He looks sloppy on the ground now (or just too fat & slow). Nog would catch him on the ground unless he was KO'ed on his feet.

I think this fight should definitely take place. Two guys seemingly on their way down. Wanna see which one has what it takes to still hold on to the top tier fighter status (if they still have it).

Napao does not go to decisions ever. He never has, actually. And Nog is a submission or decision kinda guy. But I would not bet on him taping Gonzaga out. I wouldnt the other way around either. They both have been KOed nasty as of late, but Napao by the top HW destroyers. I say Gonzaga takes it (TKO).

Who else thinks this fight should happen' date=' who do you think would win and how?[/quote']

This would be a good fight. I think that Gonzago would have the standup advantage with his kicks and Nogueira would have the advantage on the ground although I don't think he'd be able to submit Gonzago. I think that Nogueira would win by decision.

Archived