Least/Most Confident UFC fighter?

ForcexrecoN

Who do you think is the least/most confident UFC fighter?

Least = Kongo (after the Buentello fight I made this verdict)

Most = Junior Dos Santos OR BJ Penn (both are up there)

Used to be Most = Diego Sanchez (for obvious reasons)

who do you think the most confident and least confident UFC fighter is? Also who USED to be the most confident before a certain fight/event?

who do you think the most confident and least confident UFC fighter is? Also who USED to be the most confident before a certain fight/event?

+1

or maybe vera for least (he looked scared to me after jones got in his face, not his usual self).

but yea jds for sure

and diego sanchez +10

it's a good question...a lot of guys are ****y, but confident is different than ****y. confidence is more of a relaxed, calm state of mind where you truly believe you can win. that being said, i think bj penn is the most confident right now. least confident honors i'd give to werdum (lol i have no idea why)

you have to be shytin meabout this post....its mma for christ sake and at a professional level' date=' if yuo arent confident you arent in the sport...all of the above, every god damn fighter to ever step foot in there[/quote']

Not entirely true...

, he admits that he wasn't feeling the most confident before the Machida fight. Maybe it was just a big excuse to make himself feel better, but guys do lose confidence.

I sware i heard Kongo say he suffered an injury in training - not sure where to, but he said that is why he didn't fight so much stand-up, so probably hand/foot?

Wouldn't bet Kongo on their yet.

Most- Mir... Even when he looses, he's still totaly confident.

Leaste- Sanchez... Looses against BJ and just leave the whole division wth?

Most: Anderson Silva

Least: Cro Cop

Used to be: Bisping

(ever since being knocked out by Henderson. It killed his confidence takin a punch.

He never been KO before that fight' date=' now everytime i watch him feels like he got a proper glass jaw now)[/quote']

there is no such thing as a glass jaw, what r u on about lol, it how the brain reacts 2 the shock

you have to be shytin meabout this post....its mma for christ sake and at a professional level' date=' if yuo arent confident you arent in the sport...all of the above, every god damn fighter to ever step foot in there[/quote']

Who is the most

Who is the leaste

What part questions a fighter having no confidence? Fighters don't all have the same so like it or not there's gunna be a most and leaste.

i do agree with mir having a lot of confidence. whatever happens.lol

but to me the most would be Anderson Silva.

hes gotta be the most confident coming from 9 title defenses and hes still unbeaten in the UFC and i dont see anyone beating Silva soon. Penn comes in second with his loss to GSP....Twice!

least would be Danzig. the dude was planning to quit after his straght losses.

most: paul daley, he knows that if he lands flush it's an early night for somebody and you can tell in his interviews, he's relaxed and just tells people how it is, always has done

least: be interesting to see how brandon vera takes his loss, he just cant seem to get a break but he used to be confident as hell and would have arguably put him in daleys spot

I got the same. Lol.

Archived