Tito Ortiz, a p*ssy?

mike_4

Wow he just sank to a new low. Now he's calling out the fans.

Do you not understand why? It's the only fight he could win and I wouldn't be surprised if he offered to fight the wrong big boy, eats one on the chin and it's over. Hopefully it can all be caught on tape.

Just think about the UFCs LHW division. He can't beat Machida, Shogun, Rampage, Rashad, Thiago Silva, Forrest Griffin, Rogerio, Luiz Cane, Jon Jones, Brandon Vera, Ryan Bader, Keith Jardine (yeah I said it). He wouldn't beat Chuck, Randy, Rich, Polish Experiment.

There's also plenty of MWs who are big enough to fight at 205 and kick his ****. Anderson, Marquardt, Sonnen, Maia. Outside the UFC Hendo, Mousasi, Mo lawal, Jacare, lindland (yeah I said it) as well as countless others.

Tito is wishing Mark Coleman was still on the roster and the funny thing is Mark could outwrestle him for a boring **** decision win. Hopefully they give Mark another shot considering no matter how bad he is they just had him main event 109 and try to sell us the hall of famers going at it BS yet when he loses he's cut. There has never been a main event fighter lose and get cut in the history of the UFC. Slap in the face to coleman and all the fans that were suppose to buy that as a legit main event.

Frank Shamrock would probably make this fool tap to strikes again.

And this is exactly how it all started...He had to pull out of the fight for a reason and people are callin him a p*ssy. Basically what he's trying to say is none of you would step in the octagon with the Iceman so STFU!

Why would I step into the octagon with someone who trained all his life and not me? It's easy to call out fans, regular guys, he's that the fans are right about him.

Why would I step into the octagon with someone who trained all his life and not me? It's easy to call out fans' date=' regular guys, he's that the fans are right about him.[/quote']

Yea...it's easy to talk sh*t when your thousands of miles away behind a computer. You have no idea what it's like to step into the octagon...and then add an injury on top of the fact you're already putting your body on the line? You people need to learn some ****in respect

Yea...it's easy to talk sh*t when your thousands of miles away behind a computer. You have no idea what it's like to step into the octagon...and then add an injury on top of the fact you're already putting your body on the line? You people need to learn some ****in respect

I'd fight Tito if there was a cheque for me at the end of the fight,

You don't know me, Mrs Irma. You're basically doing what you're describing.

oh well I guess its cool for someone whose job is to train and fight to call out average people. I mean wtf man I'm an engineer and weight freagin 165 lbs. What kind of manhood would that prove if he came and beat me down. Of course he can beat me, what does it prove. Being a ***** is being afraid of challenge, whatever that challenge is, may it be a fight, or a job, or anything else. Not like showing up at my doorstep and trashing me really is a challenge for a guy who trains MMA full time.

Tito is childish and stupid. Let him try to prove me wrong on that instead.

oh well I guess its cool for someone whose job is to train and fight to call out average people. I mean wtf man I'm an engineer and weight freagin 165 lbs. What kind of manhood would that prove if he came and beat me down. Of course he can beat me' date=' what does it prove. Being a ***** is being afraid of challenge, whatever that challenge is, may it be a fight, or a job, or anything else. Not like showing up at my doorstep and trashing me really is a challenge for a guy who trains MMA full time.

Tito is childish and stupid. Let him try to prove me wrong on that instead.[/quote']

You're right he is childish and stupid...but if you were in his position and got injured and had to pull out of a fight and people were calling you a ***** you wouldn't be happy either.

I don't think he pulled cause of injury. I had heard he pulled for an family emergency or something to that effect? Jenna had to have emergency surgery or something.

Not completely sure. It's his own personal business.

That said he did say he is fighting this year just no one knows who yet.

You're right he is childish and stupid...but if you were in his position and got injured and had to pull out of a fight and people were calling you a ***** you wouldn't be happy either.

well there's a big diffrence between being unhappy and acting dumb. If he was any mature at all he'd let go of it and wouldn't care what ignorant people say. Instead he takes the bait like a 14 years old. add to that he doesn't even have the right to fight outside of the UFC if he gets caught he's expelled and will most likely go to jail because professional fighters and combat instructors are always considered armed if they attack someone. and He knows it. so what's he planning to do.. a staredown?

You know if some Joe with heavy hands put him to sleep his post fight interview would be about how he had a cracked skull' date=' bad back, blown out knee, hep C and that he got poked in the eye before getting knocked out.[/quote']

lmao hahahahahahha

he's never 100% he probly punched himself in the eye before his second fight against Forrest

Seriously FFS im sick of Tito little biitch fans like you, i aint gonna lie im a fan of Chuck Liddell always have been always will, you shoot back at people saying " Oh hes injured bla bla bla, you wouldnt like it blah blah blah, You sit there behind your computer, you wouldnt step into the octagon with Chuck/Tito IF YOU WERE INJURED"

OMFG!!!!!!!!! seing comments like yours makes me wanna rip my hair out.

So listen to this SkyTown and all you other Tito fans that back up this Chick/Guys comments about Ooooooohhhhh Poor Mr.Wittle Tito.

You say hes injured himself, hes had massive injuries in the past, but that doesnt stop Ortiz coming back to finish off Griffin for a 2nd time now does it, you know why?? Hes beaten Griffin before so he thought to himself i can beat him again, then lo and behold Griffin beats Ortiz what does he do then, Thats right he crys and says oh my injury ow ow ow.

Now the The Iceman, The Hall of Famer, Chuck Liddell who has beaten him 2 out of 2 by way of TKO/KO comes back and then the 3rd fight is set and then Tito pulls out, and you BELIEVE THIS BS!!!??? Hes afraid of Chuck, he knows he will get his **** knocked out AGAIN so dont back him up just because your his little biitch boy fan.

What happened when Chuck was No.1 Contender FOR 2-3 FRIGGIN YEARS while Tito was Champion Tito Ran like a little girl.

Then he lost the title and the ONLY way back to the title was through Chuck, THATS THE ONLY reason he fought Chuck, so he loses then Randy loses now Chuck is Champ. Then what happens Tito comes to the top and is No.1 Contender again, wel well well theres no way in hell he can back out of this fight if he wants the Belt, so once again FORCED TO DO IT BY HIS OWN OBSESSION IE: The Championship, he faces Chuck again and once again gets destroyed.

Seriously wake up to yourself Tito is a sell out hes a little boy in a grown mans body if i was a trained MMA fighter i would fight anyone in the world as it would be my job, this is his job and you saying to ppl you wouldnt want to fight him, WELL DER!!!!

Ofcourse no one would hes professionally trained we are not we are the Fans!

We cheer the fights on, honor the fighters for what bravery and skill they bring to the octagon for the sheer entertainment, thats our JOB in the UFC!

His job is too fight and he doesnt wanna do that so please please stop making yourself look like a ****! and come into the light and see the truth Tito is a biitch always has been always will be.

I don't like Tito' date=' he's a doosh. But I had to laugh when I read this thread; a bunch of dudes sitting at their keyboards calling an MMA legend a p#ssy. That is LMAO stuff right there.[/quote']

Not you as well??

I havent read the whole thread, so i dont know what people have said.

But in terms of my comment it is based on the fact that when it comes to Chuck Liddell, Tito does not act professionally he runs and always has.

And saying you need to laugh at people at their keyboards typing this crap at an MMA legend...

I agree he is an MMA legend he has done great things but if Tito Ortiz stepped up to EVERY challenge thrust at him he would be one of the greatest MMA champs, look at his Title defenses they are not against the best there were during that time, so yes hes a legend of the sport but not of the greatest Legends.

I train for MMA myself have done for about 4 years now but im not about to step into an Octagon to face a person like Tito/Chuck or anyone of that skill level, i never biitched about Tito's skill just his attitude towards his career.

Even though i have trained for 4 years i know id get my **** kicked so dont start saying you need to laugh at people behind the keyboard for biitching about an MMA legend because it aint biitching when its the truth.

And this is exactly how it all started...He had to pull out of the fight for a reason and people are callin him a p*ssy. Basically what he's trying to say is none of you would step in the octagon with the Iceman so STFU!

He is trying to justify him being a coward. He gets defensive like that because he is scared how fans will view him. Truth is Liddell hits hard and he knows he does not stand a chance, so he runs.

I don't like Tito' date=' he's a doosh. But I had to laugh when I read this thread; a bunch of dudes sitting at their keyboards calling an MMA legend a p#ssy. That is LMAO stuff right there.[/quote']

I have to agree with this guy

i would love to step into the octagon against any1 im only 17 and 6'4 187lbs and it would be my dream to step in the ring with chuck or anyone i dont give a **** bout getting hurt when i watch fights and see people getting f*cked up i dont feel sorry for them im jelous that there in the octogon fighting in the ufc

Why would I step into the octagon with someone who trained all his life and not me? It's easy to call out fans' date=' regular guys, he's that the fans are right about him.[/quote']

o Really? do you know the details of why he cannot fight? Does anyone here who are callin ghim a ***** know? Then STFU....

Archived