Jon Jones Hate?

CjLo3

When did this happen, over the past 2-3 days I've seen more hate for this guy then I'd seen over his 10 previous fights combined. I guess people really can't stand to see a young brother shine..."I'm talking Fresh Tee, lights gleaming,iced out, chain swinging, dipped in butter, simply glisining". JJ is coming off a great win, and NOW the haters want to hate!

Did this happen overnight?I'm sayin people are..pissed..WHY???:confused:

When did this happen' date=' over the past 2-3 days I've seen more hate for this guy then I'd seen over his 10 previous fights combined. I guess people really can't stand to see a young brother shine..."I'm talking Fresh Tee, lights gleaming,iced out, chain swinging, dipped in butter, simply [i']glisining[/i]". JJ is coming off a great win, and NOW the haters want to hate!

My opinion, is people seem to dislike anyone who is good (except Fedor)

Anderson Silver

Lyoto Machida

GSP

Brock Lesnar

Unless they were Pride heros, then people seem to have hate

When did this happen' date=' over the past 2-3 days I've seen more hate for this guy then I'd seen over his 10 previous fights combined. I guess people really can't stand to see a young brother shine..."I'm talking Fresh Tee, lights gleaming,iced out, chain swinging, dipped in butter, simply [i']glisining[/i]". JJ is coming off a great win, and NOW the haters want to hate!

Jones just became well known after his fight with Vera so he got new haters but also new fans. Other thing that comes to my mind is maybe people didin't like the way he acted at the weigh ins. Anyway there's not only hate threads about him I'd say it's about 50-50 between hate and like threads...

My opinion' date=' is people seem to dislike anyone who is good (except Fedor)

Anderson Silver

Lyoto Machida

GSP

Brock Lesnar

Unless they were Pride heros, then people seem to have hate

There is Fedor haters too out there... And I know this is only because I h8t the guy but I wouldn't consider Lesnar ''good'' or atleast not Silva/GSP good.

Jones just became well known after his fight with Vera so he got new haters but also new fans. Other thing that comes to my mind is maybe people didin't like the way he acted at the weigh ins. Anyway there's not only hate threads about him I'd say it's about 50-50 between hate and like threads...

People didn't like the way acted at the weigh ins, but that was a result of Brandon Vera's trash talking back stage. That's what you get when you talk trash. Why aren't people saying anything about the trash talk? Vera running his mouth was also the reason he smashed in the 1st round.

People didn't like the way acted at the weigh ins' date=' but that was a result of Brandon Vera's trash talking back stage. That's what you get when you talk trash. Why aren't people saying anything about the trash talk? Vera running his mouth was also the reason he smashed in the 1st round.[/quote']

No need to mock Vera anymore he already got his face punched in :P

Yea it happened overnight....seems like trolls.... also noob fans who just watched versus live cuz it was free....All in all Jones is an awesome fighter so all the hate is pointless personal bias or just trolls trying to get a rise out of true fans by putting down such a good athelete, because that is the easiest way to evoke emotion and create conflict.

I would like to see bones vs. Couture next it would be a great challenge to test if he is ready for the top or not.

I love Randy and he is one of my favorites of all time, but I do not see it being a challenge for Jones, I really don't

People didn't like the way acted at the weigh ins' date=' but that was a result of Brandon Vera's trash talking back stage. That's what you get when you talk trash. Why aren't people saying anything about the trash talk? Vera running his mouth was also the reason he smashed in the 1st round.[/quote']

Ok maybe but it has already been stated that Jones acted out of charecter and he gave his reason and was humble afterward

I would like to see bones vs. Couture next it would be a great challenge to test if he is ready for the top or not.

I agree. I think Jones vs. Couture would be a good matchup. I was thinking this after the Vera destruction. Becuase Couture would atleast be able to neutralize Jones's wrestling and vice versa.

My guess would be that there are a lot of vera fans that dident like seeing him get handled like he did. I am a vera fan and i was not to happy to see him get beat the way he did but with that being said I personally have no hate or ill feelings towards jones he beat him fair and square. I also cant wait to see who they put john against next cuz this guy is a beast IMO they will put him against somebody who is top 10 at least. I am not to sure he could beat any of the top 5 guys but he has the skill to give any of them one hell of a fight.

I agree. I think Jones vs. Couture would be a good matchup. I was thinking this after the Vera destruction. Becuase Couture would atleast be able to neutralize Jones's wrestling and vice versa.

Couture is way too slow for Jones. He would be able to do everything Vera should have in the Couture fight. Jones via first round stoppage imo

My opinion' date=' is people seem to dislike anyone who is good (except Fedor)

Anderson Silver

Lyoto Machida

GSP

Brock Lesnar

Unless they were Pride heros, then people seem to have hate[/quote']

i agree seems like if ya entertaining and you gain fans after every fight people just have a need to hate on someone that most people like.

its crazy now if you say ya a bones fan which i have bin from day 1 every1s like

'stop jumping on the bandwagon'

shame the way mma fans are goin how anyone can dislike jon jones is crazy he can bang he can wrestle he tries crazy things he entertains and to top it all off hes a cool dude with a head on his shoulders who is very respectfull.

he handled the hamill dq (which was bull) like a man and didnt make excuses i really think he is a great dude a lot of people would of *****ed about that

WHERE DOES THE HATE COME FROM?????

Couture is way too slow for Jones. He would be able to do everything Vera should have in the Couture fight. Jones via first round stoppage imo

My bet would be on Jones as well, but still think it would be interesting. You have two great wrestlers... With Jones on tear and Couture seeming to be losing his touch. Not to mention Jones only being 22 and Couture 46. I mean if Couture really wants to prove something before he retires beating Jones would be a monumental ending to his career, because Jones will no doubt be around for awhile (and has a bright future ahead of him). And for Jones, beating Courture would be a big mark on his record and I would say should ultimately be Courture's final match. Furthermore, I believe Jones has already proven he is a force at 205, but beating Randy would certainly add further credence that notion.

My guess would be that there are a lot of vera fans that dident like seeing him get handled like he did. I am a vera fan and i was not to happy to see him get beat the way he did but with that being said I personally have no hate or ill feelings towards jones he beat him fair and square. I also cant wait to see who they put john against next cuz this guy is a beast IMO they will put him against somebody who is top 10 at least. I am not to sure he could beat any of the top 5 guys but he has the skill to give any of them one hell of a fight.

i agree with your first sentence. but as for me i do dislike jones very very much and i do hope he loses his next fight cause he wont beat machida. just cause shogun put up a good fight with him everyone counts him out and thinks he sucks he will punish anyone in the lightheavyweight divison.

Those throws look closer to Judo to me. Am I the only one?

patato potato.... and yes i know that greco and judo are diffrent the point i was trying to make is that i would like to see if jones would be able to pull off a throw on randy like he did to bonnar or vera

Archived