FIGHT! Life, the crescendo....Mir on Lesnar

MMAUnltd

Frank Mir is arguably the most well-rounded fighter in the UFC?s heavyweight division who is still in his prime. Brock Lesnar is a force of nature - a blend of size, speed, and power that has never been seen in MMA until now. Both men own embarrassing stoppage victories over each other.

Will they bang heads again? Frank Mir sure hopes so. Why? He really, really, really doesn?t like the ****y country boy with the King Kong physique and the disposition that would make any old-school sensei shake his head in disapproval. In part 7 of this FIGHT! Life series, Mir airs his grievances.

http://news.fightmagazine.com/fight-life-frank-mir-brock-lesnar-video-4208/

This shows the character of Mir. People think he's ****y and arrogant, but in reality he is confident and honest. "I'm going to use my strength for the betterment of mankind'.. This is why i cheer for Mir over Brock. He's noble and honest. Those traits are hard to come by, especially with famous individulals. I doubt Brock would say anything like this, Because he doesnt give a **** about anyone. "I'm gonna drink a coors light, cus bud light wont pay me nothin"- Completely ridiculous comment. Show his selfishness and stupidity.

Mir vs Lesnar 3..Nuff said

Stop hating on Brock. Ya ya Mir is good, we all know that. Mir has trained longer in MMA than Brock and Brock still whopped hi azz. Who care is he said he is gonna drink a Coors Lite, that **** is good. Brock is a beast and I hope he smashes Mirs head again.

Frank Mir is arguably the most well-rounded fighter in the UFC?s heavyweight division who is still in his prime. Brock Lesnar is a force of nature - a blend of size' date=' speed, and power that has never been seen in MMA until now. Both men own embarrassing stoppage victories over each other.

Will they bang heads again? Frank Mir sure hopes so. Why? He really, really, really doesn?t like the ****y country boy with the King Kong physique and the disposition that would make any old-school sensei shake his head in disapproval. In part 7 of this FIGHT! Life series, Mir airs his grievances.

http://news.fightmagazine.com/fight-life-frank-mir-brock-lesnar-video-4208/[/quote']

excellent interview. points well said.

So Mir respects Brock bell to bell but,......... "its before the fight and after the fight is the person i don't have any respect for"... So... if I understand... in Mir's mind, its ok for him to do what he did before the second fight... but not ok for Brock. Granted, Brock flipped off the crowd... Big no no for a lot of people.... but me personally... it didn't bother me. The crowd disrespected Brock, Brock bit back. It's ok that some people want to stand out as being that person that is perfect in and out of the octagon... but me... I want to see fights. I pay to see fights... I could honestly care less about a fighters personality, its what they do inside the cage that makes me want to watch them or not. I like both fighters. They both have a different skillset that makes for an interesting fight. But the double standard has to end at some point.

Both Men have embarrassing victories over each other?

While I hope someone knocks both Mir and Brocks heads off, Carwin maybe? I do not see Brock/Mir one as an embarrassment to Brock.

His first fight in the UFC, second fight ever, he fights an ex champion and demolishes him from Bell to bell. The ref stands them up over something that should not have happened and even Mir said he was put in a WORST position. Then Lesnar with his inexperience gave Frank his leg.

Mir looked like an Amateur who got lucky that he was fighting a stupid rookie.

MIR beat a rookie after getting pounded from pillar to post. How is that embarrassing for Brock?

Archived