dream tuf coaches

THExFORUMxP4P

I would of loved them to have done Shogun and machida, purely for the contestants. wo contrasting teaching styles and fighting styles and so much knowledge of coaching. Shogun could bring in some of his old chute boxe coaches and Machida some guys from Blackhouse. Might not be the best for ratings but would be awesome to watch the guys techniques develop and contrasting styles of the camps.

I would of loved them to have done Shogun and machida' date=' purely for the contestants. wo contrasting teaching styles and fighting styles and so much knowledge of coaching. Shogun could bring in some of his old chute boxe coaches and Machida some guys from Blackhouse. Might not be the best for ratings but would be awesome to watch the guys techniques develop and contrasting styles of the camps.[/quote']

And..... They would have a hard time understanding what they say... lol

I picked BJ and GSP because they both are great fighters. Lesnar and Mir are not as accomplished as them, especially Lesnar. Lesnar would not have much experience to offer, except to fighters who want to wrestle. And that is even if he would actually teach them, he would be worse than Rampage when a fighter losses on his team.

BJ and GSP would both be great for any style fighter, BJ is probably more well rounded but GSP has excellent ground game and good standup.

A lot of people want Lesnar and Mir for all the drama that would go on and to see Lesnar flip out at some point. But I want coaches that will focus on their fighters and who try to make them the best possible fighter.

Those fighters are there to learn something before they go to the UFC, so they should be learning all that they can. People just get all excited for drama. Drama is just annoying.

I would of loved them to have done Shogun and machida' date=' purely for the contestants. wo contrasting teaching styles and fighting styles and so much knowledge of coaching. Shogun could bring in some of his old chute boxe coaches and Machida some guys from Blackhouse. Might not be the best for ratings but would be awesome to watch the guys techniques develop and contrasting styles of the camps.[/quote']

do you only like Brazilian fighters? just an observation

With Diego Sanchez back at lightweight, I would love a season between him and Kenny Florian building up to a rematch. I don't think there's a fight at lightweight that could happen right now that I'd be more excited for, and they're both pretty good personalities with interestingly contrasting styles. Definitely my top pick.

Rich Franklin vs Forrest Griffin would be awesome as well.

Koscheck vs Hardy could be good too.

And I would definitely tune in for Brock vs Mir.

Damn it sucks that this season's Tito vs Chuck, instead of anything that I would actually care about...

GSP should definitely be a coach on the next season... against Kos or Daley would be great, Canada vs. USA or UK.

However if we were going to see a 3rd fight of a fight that is already 2-0 I'd rather see GSP vs. Penn III than Liddell vs. Ortiz III

Archived