Fighers that are most likely to get fat

Vaseline

When athleets retire and get fat it shows how much dedication they had to health and fitness. They probaly only worked out because they had to. Personaly if i was an athleet and then retired i will still exercise. It should be a lifestyle.

I totally agree with what you say. It should and ideally it would be nice if it carried over right away. Currently, I am not in the greatest shape. Actually I am in the worst shape of my life. I played a sport professionally and kept myself in relatively very good shape, sometimes much better than other times. Now I work in the "real world" and the lifestyle has been altered so much. I used to wake up and workout and practice and train and now it has been a major adjustment. Extremely difficult. Also, it was nice to just enjoy life and not have to worry about it, but now I pay the price.

With that said, it has been hammered into me to workout throughout my life and I have the knowledge to get back into shape and I will. I think knowledge is part of the key to being in shape, many people are "scared" because they do not know what to do or how to do it.

Great post!

Archived