Quick Question

Jgrif

Does anyone know if Brock the real Champ will be attending the Mir Carwin fight for the who cares belt. Personally I hope so because I am dying to see a stare down and see how Brock is looking with his recovery. I def know one thing my cable bill is going to be high the next 3 months looks like we have some awesome cards coming up.

oh please...

Spare the Brock-almighty BS

Brock should be there.... but do we realy want him there? Brock Lesnar in his little suit, in the crowd, gets a peed off face if Mir wins, laughs if Carwin does...

Goes down into the ring after the fight for a staredown and possibly engages in trash talk, maybe a shove...

I hate to say this, but that is SO wwe and would totaly ruin any fun i could have watching one of the best HW clashes this year.

oh please...

Brock should be there.... but do we realy want him there? Brock Lesnar in his little suit' date=' in the crowd, gets a peed off face if Mir wins, laughs if Carwin does...

Goes down into the ring after the fight for a staredown and possibly engages in trash talk, maybe a shove...

I hate to say this, but that is SO wwe and would totaly ruin any fun i could have watching one of the best HW clashes this year.[/quote']

Lol I think you just unveiled something with this post.

oh please...

Brock should be there.... but do we realy want him there? Brock Lesnar in his little suit' date=' in the crowd, gets a peed off face if Mir wins, laughs if Carwin does...

Goes down into the ring after the fight for a [b']staredown and possibly engages in trash talk, maybe a shove[/b]...

I hate to say this, but that is SO wwe and would totaly ruin any fun i could have watching one of the best HW clashes this year.

Im having flashbacks of Wanderlei v Rampage with this comment. Wait... Nevermind. They never steped in the sports entertainment ring so ther is no way we could make that connection. My bad.

Does anyone know if Brock the real Champ will be attending the Mir Carwin fight for the who cares belt. Personally I hope so because I am dying to see a stare down and see how Brock is looking with his recovery. I def know one thing my cable bill is going to be high the next 3 months looks like we have some awesome cards coming up.

He will probably be front and center with Dana on his shoulders

Archived