Next for Johny "Bones"

bklaus50

Was reading article from sherdog and it said that Jones may get loser of Rashad vs. Rampage. I dont think he will fight Suga bc it was clear in the countdown for his fight for Vera that they train together, and i dont think he has a chance against Rampage quite yet! So what do you guys think?

Was reading article from sherdog and it said that Jones may get loser of Rashad vs. Rampage. I dont think he will fight Suga bc it was clear in the countdown for his fight for Vera that they train together' date=' and i dont think he has a chance against Rampage quite yet! So what do you guys think?[/quote']

Bader 12-0 vs. Jones who's really 11-0 (or 10-"1" officially)

or winner of Forrest vs. Lil Nog.

NO the winner of forrest vs lil nog will be ranked a lot higher than him ' date=' i think he should get jardine for now[/quote']

If he fight Jardine i will be mad he will just whoop the dog crap out of him. Bader is good for him. I would love to watch him fight couture.

Nevermind just looked Couture vs. Franklin likely for 115, but also heard Ortiz was pulling out of fight and Franklin was replacing

I don't know if anyone will agree with me but I think jones will walk through anyone put in front of him except couture silva and shogun! He will be the champ for a long time once he gets the title!

I don't agree.

There are unorthodox fighters that will not allow him to execute his gameplan. He's young enough that that would have are more of an impact than a solid chin shot.

I don't agree.

There are unorthodox fighters that will not allow him to execute his gameplan. He's young enough that that would have are more of an impact than a solid chin shot.

thats a good point, def gonna watch his next few fights with interest. I wish him all the luck and exciting fights in the future. Jones stopping tito in 1 min is on my christmas list this year!

NO the winner of forrest vs lil nog will be ranked a lot higher than him ' date=' i think he should get jardine for now[/quote']

Definitely not jardine..he would be a step down from vera so doesnt make much sense there..i think the best choice would be bader or thiago silva..

Definitely not jardine..he would be a step down from vera so doesnt make much sense there..i think the best choice would be bader or thiago silva..

no silva! no bader!

bader still needs to fight top comp.

so enough wit that and jardine to that would be a step down...

vera wanted top 3 contender and LOST which makes jon number 3

put him against the loser of shogun vs machida

it would be a good fight for jon and for the fans to watch

jon vs machida? both onorthodox

and will selll..

jon vs shogun? wll determine top cntender great test for both

and fans will watch

what yall think im the only one here with sence!!!!!!!

and about rashad and rampage? well the winner of shogn vs machinda will fight the winner

no silva! no bader!

bader still needs to fight top comp.

so enough wit that and jardine to that would be a step down...

vera wanted top 3 contender and LOST which makes jon number 3

put him against the loser of shogun vs machida

it would be a good fight for jon and for the fans to watch

jon vs machida? both onorthodox

and will selll..

jon vs shogun? wll determine top cntender great test for both

and fans will watch

what yall think im the only one here with sence!!!!!!!

and about rashad and rampage? well the winner of shogn vs machinda will fight the winner

Bader just knocked out jardine which moves him up abit so i think a fight wit jones could happen..and jones isnt number 3..just because vera wanted top 3 contender doesnt mean he was going to get it... and jones isnt ranked high enough to fight the loser of machida and shogun...

Jackson vs Evans-winner faces the winner of Machida vs Rua for championship

Jones vs Couture-winner faces the winner of Griffin vs Lil Nog for number 1 contender match

Bader vs Silva-winner faces the winner of Liddel vs Ortiz

Hamill vs Jardine

Vera rest that face...

Don't know where to put Franklin in this...

Any thoughts?

Jackson vs Evans-winner faces the winner of Machida vs Rua for championship

Jones vs Couture-winner faces the winner of Griffin vs Lil Nog for number 1 contender match

Bader vs Silva-winner faces the winner of Liddel vs Ortiz

Hamill vs Jardine

Vera rest that face...

Don't know where to put Franklin in this...

Any thoughts?

franklins already fighting couture

i think jones should fight schogun next after he loses to machida.....

then after he deserves a shot

hahahahahahahahahah are u serious? i like thid jones guy a really good fighter but giving him a title shot already is ridiculus 4 wins in the octagon with gatekeepers is non title shot deserving...after he decimates 2-3 more competitive top fighters then there will be no question...

edit.....and when shogun loses to machida shogun will need a long time to recover from his devastating ko loss

give him the title shot!

ok thats the future but i think bones jones is wayyy better then Forrest Griffin. Way more power and reach. Griffin has zero ko power and would get owned like vera did. Lil nog will beat forrest most likely and Bones would truck him too i think if he avoids the submission.

Bones has a huge advantage over everyone in the division with height and reach. Thats huge against say Rampage or Rashad who have much shorter reaches but alwasy strike. Bones could use his hands and elbows effectively as well as his judo throws which he has used on basically eevryone. Bader would be a decent fight but I think Jones Mui Tai will be the factor I just dont see anyway this guy gets beat unless its a submission he falls into . The guy is a class act and hes a finisher. The future

also quick question. I know Machida, Shogun, Rampage, and Rashad are top 4 lhws, but If Bones Jones isnt number 5 who do you have.??? I cant see Forrest being ranked that high after being embarassed by Anderson and barely being able to finish most opponents. Lil Nog has had less fights in the UFC then Bones so i dont see how he can be ranked higher either.. So any thoughts on this ?

Archived